why? why? why?

• Creator
    Topic
    Rain
    Participant

Why can't Mother travel around the world searching for the lost sheep & preaching to them in the churches or in the streets like Jesus did? 

Why can't people just go to Korea and see her without being selected by the church?

Why is it that the general pastors speaks with more authority than Mother?

Joshua
    Participant

Do you really have to be selected to see Zahng? This definitely sets up the information control manipulation.

Simon
    Participant

They put out a sign up sheet and select people (allegedly based on being good fruit tithing etc.) I was selected to see mother once, I didn't end up going because they canceled because of the attack on that island.

Joshua
    Participant

I guess the fallen angels still want to kill her. (I’m being ridicules of course. We are in no way fallen angels.)

Joshua
    Participant

Just thinking again, by being able to preselect participants the church could already have detailed information about the people going. If I had this kind of setup I could make myself seem rather all knowing to a select group of people. Would make them easier to manipulate.

Rain
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Do you really have to be selected to see Zahng? This definitely sets up the information control manipulation.

yes, like Shimon stated you need to be good fruit, tithe, and have faith in mother.  Only the members who posses this character and then some are selected to go.  Once they get to the camp, they are there for 10 days, studying & showing mother how they teach.  ( i guess the head of the org. needs to see how her gospel workers roll.)

Rain
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Just thinking again, by being able to preselect participants the church could already have detailed information about the people going. If I had this kind of setup I could make myself seem rather all knowing to a select group of people. Would make them easier to manipulate.

I agree 100%…..that's why they trow pictures of you & make you write letters to mother.  They are most likely reading those letter to determind who believes, who needs more work, and actually they get to know all your inner thoughts you would only speak to God about.

They most likely have a file of all members with all the information they need, in order to approach the member and say things to them they already have on file, and this is why the members say she is truly God.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.