Was just asked to Stop Posting about the Church

• Creator
    Topic
    jellybean
    Participant

This PM was sent yesterday. Have any one of you EX MEMBERS have been asked to stop posting in the forum? Just because everyone was so nice and kind with you in the mean time you were at the church.

Does any one of you believe this is another tactic to pull out emotions about relatives that still in there??

MountainMom
    Participant

Not really asked, but told to stop.  Yes, it is definitely a tactic.  As were the comments at the end of the Columbia article.  They actually had two comments where people said they had relatives in the church and were happy about it.  That is definitely a lie.  Both comments are bogus.  As Renita said, no one who is a non member is proud and happy to have their relative in that church.  And they are urged to recruit their family as well, so there would have definitely been conflicts with those who didn't join.  Those comments just didn't ring true at all.

Keep commenting.  We must be making headway.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Of course it is. It could be a genuine person who sent it to you but don't take any chances. I make sure to remind anyone who reads my posts or watches my videos that I'm not "bashing" the members but the doctrine and the intent behind the leaders of this doctrine. Having friends/relatives in this organization doesn't mean the doctrine is good; it certainly doesn't mean the Korean leaders are innocent.

MountainMom
    Participant

Yes,  You phrased that well, Renita.  Lots of good people in that organization, as I have always said, but the leaders are duping and using these people.  But the leaders do have nice smiles and waves for the cameras! 

Loved your new video by the way!

Liberty
    Participant

Interestingly enough, I have never received a pm like this, and I am pretty self-descriptive on here. I'm sure some current members who knew me well, can tell that I post here. My phone has been dead silent- except for the two invites I received to attend Passover and a phone call about five months ago. But no pm's.

KF
    Participant

jellybean wrote:

This PM was sent yesterday. Have any one of you EX MEMBERS have been asked to stop posting in the forum? Just because everyone was so nice and kind with you in the mean time you were at the church.

Does any one of you believe this is another tactic to pull out emotions about relatives that still in there??

I don't quite understand, correct me if i'm wrong you are saying that you got a PM from here, if so who was it from (username) please?? or are you talking about a text.  I see you wrote pm but I'm just 2x checking, because you did not say who it was from.

jellybean
    Participant

Hi Kim! Yes I did got a Private Message from someone here. I do not wish to share the username because I think it is irrelevant. HER/HIS reason was because “I was treated very good in the mean time I was at the church.” (I guess because of that I need to stop posting my thoughts) My question to the EX MEMBERS is if they ever got a message like that before.

Disturbed
    Participant

They don’t know how you were treated in the church! A lot of negative things happened behind closed doors or at time when a lot of members weren’t around to witness. I had a few negative encounters with the Korean overseers that I was shocked about. I questioned where the love of mother was and pondered leaving just because of that.

x wms brother
    Participant

No one PM'd me….I am too outspoken so they already knew I was talking about things with anyone that would listen.

MountainMom
    Participant

I still don't get how some people are able to get on this site and converse or PM people when "Mother" said the internet is evil and they are not to get on here.  FTOS is on here a lot, and seems to have the "blessing" to do so.  How is that not a contradiction? 

x wms brother
    Participant

It is a contradiction…but for them it's like an alchoholic that says I don't have a problem.

jellybean
    Participant

I think leaders get into the website to see what they are really fighting against. They have NEW MEMBERS that they have to feed milk and they want to see what these new members will be exposed to if they google the church and find this website. That is my theory. Therefore many those members that visit the website and have not leave the church, they are not new happy members like they claim to be. Instead, they are old experienced members who want to be better gospel workers and they probably have a kind of a permit from the Pastor to get into this kind of website. Remember they teach (the leaders) that we ought to do ANYTHING for father and mother and to get into the kingdom of heaven. That includes “finding our brothers and sisters” and “keep them in the truth.” In order to keep them in the truth they have to find and develop new techniques to contradict Anything new that the people outside the church have figured out for which they don’t have an argument yet.

Simon
    Participant

Maybe but we mustn't alienate them calling them liars cuz if they are not they will run deeper in

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.