SION is it THAT safe there???

• Creator
    Topic
    KC
    Participant

posted with permission

I am a former member of WMSCOG and i have been a member for 1 1/2 years, my experience with wmscog started at the day when im recruited by the door knockers and yes at that time i was lonely and emotionaly wrecked, i have just came out from a failing relation and some accidents gave the shop i just started a crippling financial blow, so when some people with smile in their faces and (at that time) joyful attitudes came to my place and asked me to join their church, of course im tempted to join.

ya i admit even at the first few weeks im there doing the bible studies, i do always can sense that theres something just not right with their doctrine specially about the god mother but at that time i have grown to be attached to the people at my sion so i just decided to brush off any of my suspicious feelings and stays there.

but as times go on i keep on seeing alot of things thats not as lovely and caring as what advertized to me at the start, i even see how the high ranking members thinks or see us members as what when one day a member of our sion had an accident, that member is supposedly the "golden boy" of our sion, good looking and rich and usually the high rankings is very nice to him BUT when that guy had an accident NONE of the high rankings even care or even just ask about his well being and the ONLY thing i heard about that guy when he is in hospital is the deacon talking to the treasury asking "have he paid his tithe this month?" at that moment i felt just sick about those people and i just suddenly reallised that this is just all about getting the money using religion name.

but thats not my breaking point, its not until i heard what the deaconess do after that accident, after taht accident that boy decided that he would not came to sion anymore, maybe he feels betrayed but at that time we all know he is in relation with this young korean girl, a collage student that came and stay here with a group of young people and from what i can see they are "in training" to preach, so one day that girl just suddenly gone and other people there said she have to go back to korea for some urgent matter, its not after few days then i heard some of the high ranking members talk with each other that its the deaconess that send the girl back as "punishment" to the guy for losing his faith in sion and thats it! i just can hold my self any longer, i felt sick about how sleazy these people can be! so i walked to the deaconess and i say "SHAME ON YOU! AND YOU GO TELL OMONI, SHAME ON HER TOO!" thats the time i left and never ever will set my foot on that wretched place or will ever associate my self with those heartless inhuman animals again!

for those people still in wmscog, hyengjenims and jamenims i know some of you is the people that paid and some are the people who get paid and if you are those who got paid there and thinkking wmscog is a way for easy life 

shame on you too!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.