Prepare for rain!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

For those of you who have watched Facing the Giants you know what this title means. If you've never seen it here's the message: Two men were farmers in despirate need of rain for their crops. Both of these men prayed to God for the rain. One of the men went out and prepared his field. Of these two men which one believed that God would answer his prayer? Of course it's the one who prepared his field. Which one are you? Are you filling yourself with truth so that when the end of the year comes you'll be able to help those who have been mislead find their way out of the bondage of the WMSCOG? The rain is coming! The harvest will be great! Will you be prepared for it?

KC
    Participant

at first i dont have problem or even care with anybody who wanted to claim him or her self as god, its their own vices.

But in case of wmscog they are not just some crazy people that thinks their leader is god but this group is really a group of cons doing scam job and while doing that, they destroyed ALOT of people, financialy and mentally so its about time somebody have to do something.

Stained
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

For those of you who have watched Facing the Giants you know what this title means. If you've never seen it here's the message: Two men were farmers in despirate need of rain for their crops. Both of these men prayed to God for the rain. One of the men went out and prepared his field. Of these two men which one believed that God would answer his prayer? Of course it's the one who prepared his field. Which one are you? Are you filling yourself with truth so that when the end of the year comes you'll be able to help those who have been mislead find their way out of the bondage of the WMSCOG? The rain is coming! The harvest will be great! Will you be prepared for it?

Hey Josh, (Friendly Man Hug) as much as I hate saying this, I don't think that many are going to fall out because the organization has been reversing that 2012 stuff for quite a time.  The peeps have been braced for impact and told not to let it phase them (when the world don't end) and also told that it's never been their position from jump street. It's a lie but no surprise cause I saw members with sleeping bags and tons of emergency food, batteries, radios, ya know.  If you bring these actions as evidence they'll simply say [Korean Accent]— > "this peoples do this thing them self own, not churchy tell them do this thing".  [LOL] Sad but true.  They are masters of subtlety, getting people to do what they want; again, as Steve Hassan pointed out, it's never the organization  or the  central diety that is to blame.   

Simon
    Participant

Well the Church did say get supplies for disaster, here we were told prepare for Yellowstone. All three Denver Cheyenne and Colorado Springs I don't know if the other branches (oklahoma, Nebraska and SD) were there or not

Joshua
    Participant

Hi Stained, (Hug Accepted) I know this group has been doing damage control for quite some time now. In the past their failed predictions have cost them many members just as it happens with other cults and people trying to predict the end of days. I hope that we are all at our best when the new year comes. We need to have open arms for those people that do see the truth and escape from this mess. As for the end of days; I just spent almost a month in Japan and if anyone tells you that the gospel has been shared to the ends of the earth then they are lying! Japan is only one of the nations that overall has no clue about the good news of Jesus Christ. Many people I talked to didn't even know what a Christian was. The end is not here yet because the good news has not been taken to the ends of the earth. Keep the faith in Jesus Christ and keep fighting the good fight with us. Gods not finished with us yet.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.