Name of Jesus

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

[Originally posted by Adam on  August 1, 2011 6:00 PM on What is the New Name in Revelation? and moved by admin to the Forum]

Again you are using parts of sentences to “prove” something. Self proclamation identifies a false prophet. The name of God is Jesus in the age from Jesus until the last days. In the last days, Christ is to appear as a man. The first part you quoted from revelation has nothing to with the new name. It is speaking about the 7 churches…

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That’s what you were taught. I was always told we would keep preaching until the 144000 were found.

MountainMom
    Participant

So the 2012 end of the world date is now being explained away by people by saying the preaching will now be for gathering the multitudes?  But some were told the 1444,000 haven't been found and some are told they have?  And now there has to be WWIII before the 144,000 ascend?  But then, why is the mother telling members she is coming to get them this year?  I know what the Bible says, but the mother says she is coming this year.  So why are people trying to say this isn't so?  Shouldn't they blindly follow and not question?    

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

That's what you were taught. I was always told we would keep preaching until the 144000 were found.

If I were told that I would've thought they were mistaken because that doesn't make any sense lol

Simon
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

So the 2012 end of the world date is now being explained away by people by saying the preaching will now be for gathering the multitudes?  But some were told the 1444,000 haven't been found and some are told they have?  And now there has to be WWIII before the 144,000 ascend?  But then, why is the mother telling members she is coming to get them this year?  I know what the Bible says, but the mother says she is coming this year.  So why are people trying to say this isn't so?  Shouldn't they blindly follow and not question?    

Ahnsahnghong wrote about the WWIII and how the 144000 and the GM ascend at the same time after everyone is killed off by WWIII

MountainMom
    Participant

So Ahnsahnghong and the Mother don't agree.  Is the Mother going rogue?

Simon
    Participant

Yes they agree, well no they don't seeing as the whole book about there not being a God the Mother but lol

MountainMom
    Participant

A woman who was speaking from the pulpit at the end of the 3rd service on a Saturday at the wmscog this year (in March) said the Mother was coming for them at the end of this year.  There was no correction by the pastor or anyone else, but plenty of Amens.  No correction by anyone. That, to me, means this had to be what the church believed to be a truthful statement by a member in front of the whole congregation.  Plus, they seem to be big on control, and she wouldn't have been allowed to say anything from the pulpit that the pastor didn't sanction. 

I understand what they told you, Simon, but none of this jives with their behavior or past statements. In my opinion, that is.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It made sense to me. I just assumed that god timed the 144000th person to be baptized after all the great multitude were baptized. Mother can’t come to get us because she’s already here. It has to be father who will come… that doesn’t make sense.. confused.

Suspense*…… one of the members in my class hasn’t been here for over a week. He missed the certification exam. I wonder if there was a trip or something. When my instructor asked where he was, the other brother just smiled and said he won’t be coming back……..

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Whoa… was this "other brother" a pious follower of the wmscog or not?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What’s pious?

Simon
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

A woman who was speaking from the pulpit at the end of the 3rd service on a Saturday at the wmscog this year (in March) said the Mother was coming for them at the end of this year.  There was no correction by the pastor or anyone else, but plenty of Amens.  No correction by anyone. That, to me, means this had to be what the church believed to be a truthful statement by a member in front of the whole congregation.  Plus, they seem to be big on control, and she wouldn't have been allowed to say anything from the pulpit that the pastor didn't sanction. 

I understand what they told you, Simon, but none of this jives with their behavior or past statements. In my opinion, that is.

Remember the Church is full of double think so it doesn't need to for them 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Oh, well idk if he was pious. I didn’t know him personally. I just knew he was a brother.

ttr
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Ahnsahnghong wrote about the WWIII and how the 144000 and the GM ascend at the same time after everyone is killed off by WWIII

can you provide a citation please?  my understanding is Ahn didn't believe in a mother god.

Simon
    Participant

never said anything about a mother God

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I read it twice because I thought I missed something. =)

ttr
    Participant

Simon wrote:

never said anything about a mother God

ohhh… i just figured out "GM" stands for "great multitude" and not "mother god".  lol.  ok.. sorry for misunderstanding.

where did he say this about the people ascending?

Viewing 16 replies - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.