My personal Zion experience

• Creator
    Topic
    Panders
    Participant

Just moved to a new state. I was walking around looking for a new dance machine at the mall. I was pretty lonely and praying that I would make a friend. I left out of the mall and I met a girl. Same name as I. She asked me if I knew mother. ( I’m curious like a cat) so I said if go with her. She took me to church I felt so welcomed like this is where I belong. All the sisters loved me and they gave me dinner and treated me so wonderful. I went everyday for a week or so. I’d cut services once in awhile to hang out in the real world. But most of my night from 6pm till 12am was there. Everything was wonderful. I never questioned it ever! Until one night there was a bible study and I was studying with a brother. He had most the answers to the lesson( one I’ve studied before) I was wondering how he knew so much about the lesson. He said he went online to the church website. I wanted to know more about this mother and Korean guy ( curiousity cauae I still was not convinced ) I started going online an I found hate sites. I shrugged it off but got confused. I also watched a girls story on YouTube. Same thing happened to me as her. So, I didn’t feel as special as they told me I was. However, I still kept going. It was when I told the girl I study with I was confused I got called to the office And had a talk. Basically he said they would say this and that about us. ( what he was telling me I never read) so, I just giggled and wanted to just leave. After that I did the king David study and then they had a birthday cake for me since it was my birthday. After that we watched a video about the Internet. It said if we go look at sites that down the church that’s a sin. WAIT! What?! How stupid was that. I was still semi ok to this point. As horrible or funny as this sounds. I watched an episode of south park about Scientology and it was seriously almost the same story as my church. After this I was finished. I started reading this website and others. They still tried to reason with me even offering me to come listen and they would explain everything I saw online. I told them I can’t pray to a dead guy and some Korean woman. They said mother suffered. So what?! My own damn Grandmother suffered too. That doesn’t make her God. ( sorry for the venting) then previously the night before this girl said she would be my friend even if I left the church. But her tone went from “I’ll miss you tonight” ( since I didn’t go to sabbath service) to ( spiritual poison omg take care) one forum said the same thing once we separate ourselves they change. This was the final test and they failed it. Right now though I guess a part of me is sad. But, just because I will miss the companionship I got and the part where I feel like I belong somewhere. I always thought knowledge is power. I thought if I could learn more about the bible and God I’d be able to make a better choice. Now I’m left only feeling empty and more confused than I was before. Please feel free to ask my questions if you have any.

Stained
    Participant

If you think that South Park episode was similar watch the one about Mormons, hilarious  !  I tell ya, it only hurts when I laugh with these fruit loops.  Laughing

Stained
    Participant

Here's a piece of it.  See the similarities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gm6JYFdnD8 

Stained
    Participant

By the way, Hal, there is no reason to leave the o out of the word God.  The word the Jews of old were trying to protect is Yahweh.  They did not want the name taken in vain and thought it too Holy to speak.  Check out Michael Rood for a Rood awakening on YT.  No, I don"t wanna argue with ya.  Just sayin', check for yourself.  (Yod Hey Vav Hey) = Yahweh.  (The God, the only God, of the Bible) 

Peace 

KC
    Participant

panders, thats what they do, they will get really close to you and they are very good at making you feels attached to them so you would have a hard time if you decide to leave.

Simon
    Participant

Yahweh is a mistaken transliteration, but not to get into that, MANY Jews do it G-d protecting God is as logical as protecting YHVH

As far as the Original Post, I find that story interesting because it seems every zion is similar and every zion is different on som extreme levels, I have to say I am curious how it is structured that it can be so inconsistant,

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.