Matthew 24:4-14 False Prophets

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

…. "And this gospel," say Jesus, "will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." Notice Jesus didn't say a mystery gospel or the gospel of Zhang and Ahang but this gospel. Neither did he say a gospel from the East. But "this gospel." This gospel – so clever that Jesus. 🙂

Omniscient: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For "many" (who and where does that remind you of) will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will ("will" not "won't") deceive many." Wow! Either this man called Jesus was smart or He was God. However, from my caps you already know my take on who He was. Phew!

Do you know how many Christ we have running around all over the world? A whole lot. There are christs in all countries, I bet. Not fact but I'm assuming. High class, middle class and low class all have christs. So with that in mind, nothing anyone from Wmscog says about Ahang and Zhang means anything to me because it is not proven and can't be proven. So far, the pertinent things don't add up. 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.