"I believe all of you are blinded again"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted in reply to Genny below "It's Official — The WMSCOG Sings Catholic Songs" on 3/21/13.

mell says:

Dear all

I believe all of you are blinded again after much teachings of the truth that had been spoken and shared to many of you. Please understand that some of these songs are taken from the very early church of Corinthians which has been sung till today. That is why some of the songs/music still being sing till today by many churches including ours. All of you just like to ruin/ tarnish the image of Church of God. Tell me which Church practice Passover and Sabbath which is written clearly in the bible. You all just refused to follow what has been written in the bible but chose to gossip and give bad comment about Church of God. Since all of you who do not believe the second coming of Christ, never mind, let said if Christ were to really come today, how would you recognized him/her?  Everything we learnt are from the bible and prophecies are fulfilled one after another. Please go read and understand what is written in the bible rather than wasting your time commending about Church of God. By the way,Why are there so many churches of denomination out there?  Why is that so confusing believing in the same God? Who is the holy spirit with the new name ?

please check out more before being lead astray. God bless.Amen

Thank you.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.