"I believe all of you are blinded again"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted in reply to Genny below "It's Official — The WMSCOG Sings Catholic Songs" on 3/21/13.

mell says:

Dear all

I believe all of you are blinded again after much teachings of the truth that had been spoken and shared to many of you. Please understand that some of these songs are taken from the very early church of Corinthians which has been sung till today. That is why some of the songs/music still being sing till today by many churches including ours. All of you just like to ruin/ tarnish the image of Church of God. Tell me which Church practice Passover and Sabbath which is written clearly in the bible. You all just refused to follow what has been written in the bible but chose to gossip and give bad comment about Church of God. Since all of you who do not believe the second coming of Christ, never mind, let said if Christ were to really come today, how would you recognized him/her?  Everything we learnt are from the bible and prophecies are fulfilled one after another. Please go read and understand what is written in the bible rather than wasting your time commending about Church of God. By the way,Why are there so many churches of denomination out there?  Why is that so confusing believing in the same God? Who is the holy spirit with the new name ?

please check out more before being lead astray. God bless.Amen

Thank you.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Hello, Mell. The sad thing about your comment is this: there is no such thing as the true church to the respect you claim. Passover and sabbath is not what leads you to heaven, if this is what you want to hold onto. Same way a kind man who denies or refuses Jesus does not necessarily get a ticket to heaven because he is kind. The biggest problem here is that Wmscog is an idol worshipping church. “You” (your church, that is) are the ones being deceived. We, some of us, got a taste of that deception and it was not good for the soul. Have you even tried to learn more about how Wmscog started? Or are you just following blindly? How can the blind lead the blind? Clear one eye first, then lead the blind. Research your church then you can make such comment. Most here have done extensive research on Wmscog and at the end of the day, the same conclusions appear to be the results. Sorry, but you aren’t worshipping God but man. The appearance of Holiness, yet, filled with all sorts of wickedness is what you have signed up for.

Simon
    Participant

If these songs are from the church in corinth how come even the new song book says they’re from the 19th century

Joshua
    Participant

All of you just like to ruin/ tarnish the image of Church of God. Tell me which Church practice Passover and Sabbath which is written clearly in the bible.

I just want to clarify a few things. 1) Your group is not the Church of God. There are a lot of groups going by that name. You group chooses to go by several names but the most common one in the USA is World Mission Society Church of God. 2)"Tell me which Church practice Passover and Sabbath" This is a common ploy used by your group to make people feel that there is no where else to possible go. It's a deceptive practice and I wish you would stop. 3) "which Church practice Passover and Sabbath which is written clearly in the bible." I only know of some Jewish churches that do this. They would be the ones that do not accept that Jesus is the Messiah. If your group is doing this then clearly you do not accept that Jesus is who He said He is. We can surmise just from the fact that the WMSCOG believes that Zahng is the Red Heffer and burns for you every Tuesday that you don't believe the things that Jesus said in the Bible so I shouldn't be too shocked if you do follow the Passover and the Sabbath as it is clearly written in the Bible.

Were you trying to shame us into so kind of submission to your belief system? Were here to shed light in your darkness and to bring truth to those who are being repressed and told what to think and do. Your not going to have any luck bringing us into the WMSCOG when we have learned the truth about your doctrine. Sorry.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Amen, Joshua!

Simon
    Participant

Actually we almost never called it wmscog just cog even in private where there was none to fool

Also ignoring the many churches who keep sabbath/feasts reinforces their delusion of exclusive obedience

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Actually we almost never called it wmscog just cog even in private where there was none to fool

I think calling it "Church of God" among themselves reinforces for them that it is the only true church of God.  I refuse to call it that, though, because it's not, and because there are many other churches that use that name that are very different.  I like using the more specific "World Mission Society," wmscog, or just wms.

Also ignoring the many churches who keep sabbath/feasts reinforces their delusion of exclusive obedience

Agreed.

tiredmom
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

All of you just like to ruin/ tarnish the image of Church of God. Tell me which Church practice Passover and Sabbath which is written clearly in the bible.

I just want to clarify a few things. 1) Your group is not the Church of God. There are a lot of groups going by that name. You group chooses to go by several names but the most common one in the USA is World Mission Society Church of God. 2)"Tell me which Church practice Passover and Sabbath" This is a common ploy used by your group to make people feel that there is no where else to possible go. It's a deceptive practice and I wish you would stop. 3) "which Church practice Passover and Sabbath which is written clearly in the bible." I only know of some Jewish churches that do this. They would be the ones that do not accept that Jesus is the Messiah. If your group is doing this then clearly you do not accept that Jesus is who He said He is. We can surmise just from the fact that the WMSCOG believes that Zahng is the Red Heffer and burns for you every Tuesday that you don't believe the things that Jesus said in the Bible so I shouldn't be too shocked if you do follow the Passover and the Sabbath as it is clearly written in the Bible.

Were you trying to shame us into so kind of submission to your belief system? Were here to shed light in your darkness and to bring truth to those who are being repressed and told what to think and do. Your not going to have any luck bringing us into the WMSCOG when we have learned the truth about your doctrine. Sorry.

This cult and its doctrine are from Satan. Its deceitful and tearing families apart. Destructive Mind Control is the reason for those who defend WMSCOG!!  

Simon
    Participant

You are partly right genny but that doesn’t make the designation wrong just misleading I myself prefer saying wmscog or wmc

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes, tiredmom, that’s how I see it also. I don’t crap around on what I believe about them. No real good intention.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

It's like they say, if you walk into a building and see walls of books and computers, what is the building called? A library. If you walk in a building and see doctors, nurses, and patients, what is the building called? A hospital. Though I disagree with their beliefs, they have their God and their practices. What I grew up knowing and what many people recognize is that a building who worships a God is a church, temple, etc. A Christian church, a Catholic church, a Jewish church, Hindu church, etc. It's not the church of your God but it is the church of their God. Now to call it the true church of God adds an absolute value to the name which needs to be recognized as a lie.

My mom always told me if you with hold information or lead me to believe something that's not true, you have lied and I agree to that.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Do you believe they are true or false? In spite of what percentage of truth or false you have seen or heard about them. Do you believe Wmscog is telling the truth? I’m curious To know your take. Of course based on your biblical knowledge.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I said that to call it the true church of God adds an absolute value to the name which needs to be recognized as a lie. I don't think they are the true church of God otherwise I would have nothing to say against them. But they are a church of a God so to call it the church of God isn't false. But to say it is the true church of God makes it false.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Well said!

Jubilee
    Participant

Do we all forget, that Herbet Armstrong was celebrating the Sabbath Day and Passover in 1933!  this World Wide church of God was the first allegally to restore God's feastivals and he also proclaimed to be the last Elijah.   

Did you ever realize the Wmscog goes against the Bible.  They worship the Sabbath incorrectly.  According to the Bible the Sabbath is evening to evening.  ( Don't try to preach the subject "when does the day begin?"  Because that is there interperation.  They changed it and the Passover is really tomorrow.  Actually, the 7th day according the Bible is whenever there is a new moon.  

The moon changes every 7th day.  thats 4times a month.    How can they do some things bibilically and others not.  Oh they use the excuse we have to live by this calendar.  Why?  Isn't it the Solar calendar, by the sun?   

God said "come out of her my people!!!"   Let's get back to basics.  Check your history.

Simon
    Participant

Hebert armstrong uses a different passover than wmscog probably both wrong

sunset theory is contested by more than wmscog

The lunar sabbath is debunked and pagan

The new moon was march 11 and thus rosh hachodesh was.march 12 12+ 14 = 26 therefore correct on the last count

Sarah2013
    Participant

Who is Herbert? I believe Wmscog does morning to evening. How is evening to evening accomplished, by the way?

Sarah2013
    Participant

What’s all this?

Sunset theory

Lunar calendar

New moon

Rosh hachodesh

Simon
    Participant

sunset theory teaches day starts at sunset sunrise theory day starts at sunrise

Lunar calendar is a calendar based on moon phases

New moon is a phase of the moon when we don’t don’t see it because it is between us and the sun so light can’t reflect back at all

RoshHachodesh is head of the month when the first sliver of moon becomes visible again

Sarah2013
    Participant

Thank you, Simon. Simon, if I may ask. Are you Jewish decent?

Simon
    Participant

Yes I am

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.