How come the wmscog never mentioned there church splitting when ahn died ?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous16
    Participant

I just came out of the church after being there for 8yrs. And I always wondered why the wmscog never mentioned ahn’s children having another church until they were exposed. Just thinking about it Makes the wmscog really suspicious and misleading. Smh.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

They will say, once Zhangy dies, “Mother has gone home to prepare a place for us.” I hope they do say this, because Jesus already said, HE would do that.

MountainMom
    Participant

Well, my son said Mother would  not die.  I hope he remembers that. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

There are no prophecies stating mother will not die, or that she'll ascend to heaven. We only have New Jerusalem (the city) coming down from heaven and a certain group claiming she is it. There were more about Jerusalem in Isaiah but I'll save that for later. 

About the photos, they were more than just one. There were at least 2. And yes there were the red and blue candles, but the church could have been conducting a marriage ceremony for any member.

I doubt Kim will be a new diety. They claim he is a prophetical prophet Elisha. 

MountainMom
    Participant

But then, Mayor, why did my son say so emphatically that she will NOT die?  He is a deacon, so why would he provide that information if he didn't really believe it?  It has to be based on something he was taught.  He didn't pull it out of the air, right?

MountainMom
    Participant

And I have presented my theory that JC Kim will be the new deity before.  People have both agreed and disagreed, and that's OK with me.  It is just a theory.  We will see when it happens.

But if they actually do it, it really won't look good for them. 

Azula
    Participant

I have a prophecy that says she will die here Isaiah 50:1

This is what the Lord says:“Where is your mother’s certificate of divorce with which I sent her awayOr to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.

So according to the above verse we can see that it's because of the members own sin (yet again) that mother is sent away [died]. It's your lack of faith now mother has passed away. That's probably the spin they'll give the members layer them with guilt, shame and fear over an event that really had nothing to do with them in the first place.

MountainMom
    Participant

Azula wrote:

I have a prophecy that says she will die here Isaiah 50:1

This is what the Lord says:“Where is your mother’s certificate of divorce with which I sent her awayOr to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.

So according to the above verse we can see that it's because of the members own sin (yet again) that mother is sent away [died]. It's your lack of faith now mother has passed away. That's probably the spin they'll give the members layer them with guilt, shame and fear over an event that really had nothing to do with them in the first place.

Wow!  That has already been used by the Wms for their own purposes.  I think it was last year at this time that someone reported that "Mother" was sick or something, and the members were being told it was because they were so sinful or they hadn't done enough or whatever.  They were said to have been "killing Mother with their sins."  Lol.   I remember making a comment to the effect that if the sins of the world were what was killing her, she should have been dead a long time ago under that reasoning.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The cog may have pulled it out of thin air, then gave it to your son. The idea is that the (cog) gospel is to be completed in one generation. Therefore the reasoning is that she will go to heaven alive with the 144000 members after the gospel is completed. As for the sins of the members, the cog says that the sins are put onto "heavenly mother's" back. She bears the sins of the members. As for the above verse, I can see how the cog could use that verse in the church, even though it's talking about ancient Israel as a nation. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

They initially used that scripture, referencing why “Mother” couldnt be revealed.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

But I hope we notice why this scripture doesnt work for them.If we were “Angels in heaven” as they teach, then WE were sent away for transgressions. Then allegedly God dwells with us during 3 ages? At what point was “Mother” sent away, WMS? AND the scripture isnt talking to Angels in heaven that didnt sin.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Mama was sent away because she up to no good. Lol. But according to the 3 part video, heavenly mother left her throne willingly to go after her children. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Whats funny about “Mother left her throne to retrieve her lost children”, is that wouldnt ASH have done that if all the WMS doctrine was true?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

… and not confusing? I don't know if you want to go deep into cog doctrine? But in the video mama left ASH in heaven to go to the earth. But in reality ASH was here first and mama came later. I was told that ASH was second coming Christ and he was also second coming Elijah according to scripture. So Kim I'm told was Elisha, therefore ASH was also Elijah who prepared the way for the church and he was second coming Christ? … makes my head a little dizzy. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

ASH according to the WMS is;

King David

Melchizedek

Gabriel

Elijah

The angel holding back the last disaster(This makes no sense)

Last Adam

Cyrus

Blah blah blah…WMS will say he’s Teddy Roosevelt of it made them look good.

Felicia1122
    Participant

I told my sister about that and she did not know. She also didnt know about the ahn son’s church and website with family photos. My sister said she just dont go on any websites.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Felicia… The picture of ASH with the NCPCOG seal is Pivotol. I dont know your dynamica with your famiky, and DONT want to push you to tell her anything. But I would love to ask her, “Why doesnt it seem ODD that they dont want you to look at websites?” The pics on their site, don’t show a frail, struggling AHN, who simply cut stone and never ate. Also, his wife and daughter looked pretty modern, considering it was the 70’s.

In one video, Zhang told a story of a sister who visited ASH, and he apparently lived in a run down shack with rat droppings and holes in the roof. Never mentioned his wife or 4 kids, insinuating he lived alone. Just saying, the pictures tell alot.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Interesting points. The seal must indicate that ASH was a member and founded the NCPCOG. I really believed he lived alone too after seeing that video. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@mayor I feel like deep down, alot of light on this could be shed from NCPCOG. I was in a back and forth argumen with a member. He claimed that NCPCOG was a cult and an off-shoot. I think ASH son could share some good information.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

What!? A member claims who is a cult AND an off shoot? Maybe he's pulling that out of thin air. Or maybe he is being controlled, and taught that. I shouldn't be surprised at such things. The NCPCOG needs to help us clarify the past. They might be key to the truth. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Bumping this up

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.