How come the wmscog never mentioned there church splitting when ahn died ?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous16
    Participant

I just came out of the church after being there for 8yrs. And I always wondered why the wmscog never mentioned ahn’s children having another church until they were exposed. Just thinking about it Makes the wmscog really suspicious and misleading. Smh.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Hi Anonymous. I have a very interesting theory. I can only call it a theory, but I think its spot on.

You may or not have noticed, that WMS doesnt have all of ASH’s “truth” books. If Ahn is GOD, why would any book me more important than any other? And, some of the more “secret” and “hidden” bible studies are the ones that Deacons and Overseers walk the isles to make sure no person is writing then down or recording. Thats because WMS split and made up its own doctrine, and doesnt own the rights to ALL of Ahns material. Members have never seen; “Message to the Church of Ladeocia”, “The Problem with New Jerusalem and Womens Veils” and “Elijah and the Last Church”. I beleive this is because they lost the lawsuit with NCPCOG for changing the general doctrine of the church AHN really founded.

So if WMS spoke candidly about NCPOG, then members would look it up as they do when they attacl Exmembers Blogs and YouTube pages, then they would see ASH’s material that he wrote and it would make leaving Wms ultra clear. I’ve read “Problems with the New Jerusalem” and it paints a very clear picture that AHN didnt speak of a Mother God. Remember the video WMS displayed where they showed Korean writing that they led you to believe was ASHs writing? And then they would pull out certain text from the writing then TELL you what it meant? Well its clear WMS did that for a reason.

Also, on this website and the NCPCOG website, they have a picture of ASH praying over what looks Passover bread. In the background on a banner, is the NCPCOG Seal, CLEAR AS DAY! The WMS claims that NCPCOG split from them. Lies. Overseers have also told me that Early members didnt realize ASH was God until after he died. Another deacon told me that General Pastor told him (the Deacon) that he gave studies in the presence of AHN, that Ahn was 2nd Coming Christ. More contradictions. But to sum it up, WMS clearly split from NCPCOG.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Continued (sorry for the lengthly writing)

Also, we saw a video that WMS did about NCPCOG, that was a cheesy smear campaign. They basically tried to smear NCPCOG, made allegations that NCPCOG really split from WMS, then used a vague, “East vs West” prophecy to justify the video. I think the video shed more light on NCPCOG, and had a reverse effect. They even had a portion of the video where they claimed NCPCOG couldnt be the truth because they showed a picture of a Deacon smoking a cigarette. But as you know, WMS written name registrations and name changes date from its seperation 1988, being called Ahnsahnhing Witness society, (another name that slips me), then WMSCOG in 1999 right before they came to the US. All the name changes makes it clear who the off shoot 2nd church was, WMS was not the original. NCPCOG were not a church of rogue defectors as I was taught abs their cheesy video claims.

Anonymous16
    Participant

One missionary told us that they can’t be the true church because they don’t have has many churches as they do. The wmscog really is arrogant and cruel. And it does look suspicious that they only sell certain books written by Ahn.

Anonymous16
    Participant

@untouchablej and another thing how come Zhang never wrote any books? The general pastor has written books and even gives more sermons then Zhang? If she’s “God” , how come she never preaches ? Also I noticed that when she does sermons it’s never about prophecys it’s always about something simple like “give love” and blah blah blah.

LambofGod
    Participant

This is a great thread.  UntouchableJ thanks for that knowledge.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@LoG I only pray, I dont help them evolve. The WMS to me are like a bunch if nerds, failing miserably to change things and set trends. They need others to Show/tell them where they keep going wrong. As Ron Ramos told me, when they esablished the first churches and watched us. They originally learned Americans can seem cavalier and laid back to the, 6day a week working, preach till you die, Koreans. But as they came with adjusted tactics; Yelling, Bullying, Peer-pressure…I think they realize that Americans, when pushed against a wall, will fight back and expose you. Now, they have been telling members to go see families on holidays. Im sure you’ll start seeing them do community service at a Food shelter next, or allow ONE token homeless person to be baptised. I really think the next to hallmark things that will break them, is; Detailed documentary from the NCPCOG, and an investigtion or article showing their shady Tax and money practices

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

The WMSCOG is really suspicious because here in India they were established in 2002 during that period they never told members that Ahn was married and had children.I heard from a missionary who is in borivli zion that they collected a lot of money in that year on the pretext of having their own church here in mumbai.The members at that time gave big offerings two or three families sold their gold just to support the church there was a pastor by the name Kim who would go personaly with is wife who was very good at tricking members to contribute and who would quitely tell members like who gave what so it was more of a competion among members.Then ther was a missionary by the name of Clayton who also gave a lot like sound system etc and he asked the pastor what was the amount collected like so far,but he was irratated and told him he had no right to ask because the members at contributed to god.Then we could see the true colours of the pastor how he would talk about this missionary.The good thing is that i went on Wikipedia and checked Ahn record and found out that he establised other churches before the Wmscog that made me realize why they have not been registered in India till date in the name ofWmscog,so i was told by the decon Thomas that they had gone for registration in the year 2003 in the charity commision office mumbai and registed in the name of Church of God so bacicaly they were not sure with the name and theywanted the cheif pastor Kim -cheol to be the chair man which they are trying hard to get and have a special person in Delhi by the name of missionary Stephen married to a korean on the operation.The most cunning thing is they have not told us Ahn estsblised 2-3 churches before this and was married had we know this simple truth we would not have joined this church and got cheated of our time and money.Decon Thomas told me that is daughter is going on a big preaching meet in Delhi.They are arrogant and cruel there is no doubt about this because here they dont care if a person is dying in the hospital,members are starving at home weather a member can pay tithes etc.Their arrogance could really be seen when one of the sisters in the Andheri zion was having an affair, can you belive it the pastor calls that sister and tells her to write everything she has done in her phycical relation ship with that brother, the brother refused to say anything or write so as usal he was termed as satan of zion,Judas etc.There is something really strange they are pushing all their old members behind as if they are not required it seems like you cant teach a old dog new tricks.  

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Abighail It also seems like different sinful practices are allowed in other countries. Indian Overseers secretly extorting money, Mongolian church members threatening news media members lives. So Your sayimg WMS registered under different names in India?

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

yes as ELohim bible group just to show they are a group which conducts bible studies and small prays,not talking of the offerings collected.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Also quitely opening many baby branches all over India.Trying their best not to give Cesar what belongs to Cesar.(taxes to the govt)

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I think they have been hoping all the older members (anyone from 2000-2012) will leave. These members know to much. They have heard the 2300days and nights prophecy. They have heard 2012 prophecy. They know the lies the Overseers have told. They know that Ron Ramos and Deaconess Diane were good people. Now thanks to Ahbigail and any other members in OTHER countries than the US., we can tell that they use different tactics in different lands.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Bump

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Below is the pic I mentioned before. In the background is the NCPCOG seal on a banner. NOT the Wms butterfly

http://www.ncpcog.net/eng/ex-content/uploads/2012/11/8c3a08e1e9487b5f29a44348180354c8161619.jpg

Brian Taylor
    Participant

@untouchable great pic. It would go good on the cover of a brochure against the wms.

Joshua
    Participant

This was posted up at my work. It's relevant so I am sharing it with all of you. Start with a cage containing five monkeys. Inside the cage, hang a banana on a string and place a set of stairs under it. Before long, a monkey will go to the stairs and start to climb towards the banana. As soon as he touches the stairs, all of the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. After a while, another monkey makes an attempt with the same result, and all the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon the monkeys will try to prevent it.

Now, put away the cold water. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new monkey sees the banana and wants to climb the stairs. To his surprise and horror, all the other monkeys attack him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be attacked.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys and replace it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment with enthusiasm! Likewise, replace a third original monkey with a new one, then a fourth, then the fifth.

Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he's attacked. Most of the monkeys that are beating him have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs or why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey. After replacing all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, no monkey ever again approaches the stairs to try for the banana.

Why do members of the WMSCOG continue to do things the way they do even after learning of some of the major problems with their doctrine? Because that's just the way it's done and to raise too many questions is to bring judgment down. The truth is available to them but when they reach for it they are beaten down by the group.

This is another thing I posted quite a while ago. This is also one of the main reasons why members of the WMSCOG have such a hard time leaving. It's really sad but unfortunatley true.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

It's hard for the cog to cover up the past since so many former members love to talk about their experiences in the church.

I'm starting to believe that the NCPCOG is the true church and not the counterfeit. But I still have questions. Did the church split at the time of ASH's death?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor It would seem the split happened between 88-90. Im thinking that Kim-Cheol was left in charge, and that HE felt Zhang was New Jerusalem, and NOT Ahang, thus the split. Thats why ASH son keeps running the show…..because ASH left him in charge.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

1. Ok. I'll keep that theory in mind. That would explain the book problems with the New Jerusalem being written first and then the controversy occurring later.  Don't forget that the controversy about "Mother New Jerusalem" would have occurred sooner, right?

My guess, ASH passed away suddenly,  in 84, 85?, and then members checked his notes about a female to lead the church.  Or he died and then the members couldn't agree as to who would lead, the family of ASH or Zhang and Kim. Its hard to say if the cog has any truth in their side of the story.  The NCP would have to explain, reveal the truth to us. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor I was told by another exmember, that the “Notes” that WMS has, dont match up all the time. On the church video where they claim that in ASHs notes it says, “Elijah followed Elisha, Paul followed Jesus, I follow Mother”, that the hand writing isnt the same. I need to look into this, as WMS claims they have Ahns notes. NCPCOG has his notes, and the almost 20 sermon books (WMS only has 5 if I remember correctly). I dont think Ahn ever did think there was a mother God. The biggest mystery for me that I want answers to, is the “wedding” picture of Ahn and Zhang, and the picture of Kim Cheol in Ahns pastoral robe. I personally think AHN and Zhang got married. Now if AHN was telling members he was the Holy Spirit, then he is a false prophet because in his writings he spoke differently.

MountainMom
    Participant

See, a picture of Kim Cheol in Ahns pastoral robe.  I really do think that they are planning on making JC Cheol the next "deity." 

Just my opinion, but it definitely follows.  If they do, they will look stupid now because we already said that is what they might do.  How would we know ahead of their membership?  that would be a hard one to explain, wouldn't it.  It's just my theory.  But there are lots of reasons to have that theory.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.