"He said that someone will come after he will gone"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was left on Mother God? on 10/22/12

marco says:

When Christ Ahnsanghong, write about the coming of Mother Jerusalem who is 12 years old at that time. He said that someone will come after he will gone. And that is Mother. But one of the member of the church stole the book of Father and read about the coming of Mother Jerusalem, that woman is UmSoolN. Then she is claiming that she is the new jerusalem that will come. Then told other members about she is the one who is being prophesied by Father that is the one to come. And, in order for Father to control this false claim, he wrote about this and said that this woman is fake and she is not the true Mother that is the one to come. And that piece of writings of Father are now being used by the enemy of the church. Without really validating the real truth about this writings of Father. Therefore, this evidence is not true!!!

Emily
    Participant

Cephas' Brother wrote:

Emily wrote:

So according to that deaconess' dumb logic, I guess it's ok for Ahn to lie about there being no mother god in the above referenced book.  So he must be Jesus lol.  I mean come on!

Emily, your COG-Fu is strong! If Joo Kim reads this, he's probably trying to recruit you for propaganda work ๐Ÿ™‚

LOL COG-Fu!!!  I'm gonna have to use that one in the future ๐Ÿ™‚

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

I was trying to think of another situation I could use it in as soon as I typed it. Sometimes I crack myself up. lol

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Y’all are silly. Hal, can someone who is not born of jewish decent become a jew and go to heaven with you?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I asked because I see you post repeatedly how jesus is not god. it seems to me that you believe anyone who believes jesus is god is breaking the first commandment and must come to their senses. But if gentiles can’t go to heaven according to your doctrine then what does it matter? But since I see that gentiles do have a chance to enter heaven, my next question is are you commenting that jesus isn’t god to convert people? If I understand correctly, this site is to prove that ahnsahnghong and zhang aren’t god, not to prove jesus is not god. I’m just trying to understand your intention of posting jesus is not god.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

For the record, I don’t believe jesus is god but I also don’t believe he is not….. I’m not even sure I believe he walked the earth.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Question.. what makes the jews so special that they get to know god first hand and be prophesied about? What’s the point of my existance if this world was created for you?

I feel like an n-word in a racist community when it comes to jews and the rest of the world.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

but all the jews I run into prance around like they’re special whilts ordering extra bacon in the chow line. Why is it that just because I was of “african” decent, I’m labeled as unclean? Why was I born gentile and you born as gods favorite? You weren’t there when whoever accepted gods covt did so.. you weren’t there at the exodus. Why do you get to be born in riches and glory and I’m looked down upon as the unclean animal? I do have a certain distaste for the jewish customs. Obviously it is a custom to ignore gentiles when they speak to jews. Every jew I’ve come across, except 2 who didn’t practice, have been snotty.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I said ignoring gentiles must be a custom. That’s the custom I have a distaste for. But not every gentile is trying to save you. I’m not. I can’t simply say hello. Not once have I tried to save a jew. Why is it that people run into a few annoying americans and say, all americans get on my nerves. You ran into a small number of “christians” and say I’m tired of gentiles trying to save me. No, you’re tired of christians trying to save you. Just because jews are born jewish doesn’t give them the right to look down on me a racist white person does. I’m not saying you do but you’re the first jewish person who hasn’t been.. rude. So I feel like I can ask you these questions and get some sort of an answer. I know the cog does some unrulely* things but at least they teach to be kind even to the spiritual gentiles, whether you believe in them or not that’s how they label you. Some may be rude at times but for the most part cog members don’t look at other people with disgust because they worship jesus or whoever.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I’ve had all types of friends but never have I had a jewish friend and that honestly hurts my feelings. And its not even my fault. Because of what someone else did I’m punished for it? That’s why I can’t get down with the idea that I suffer because adam and eve messed up. That’s not fair but somehow its fair if god does it.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I guess that’s why i don’t see you as rude because i like to get to the point to. But when i was saying rude i mean when i say hello i don’t Get response. But, now i know not to take it personally. I honestly thought y’all were being religionists. Lol

Stained
    Participant

Moved-Comment wrote:

This comment was left on Mother God? on 10/22/12

marco says:

When Christ Ahnsanghong, write about the coming of Mother Jerusalem who is 12 years old at that time. He said that someone will come after he will gone. And that is Mother. But one of the member of the church stole the book of Father and read about the coming of Mother Jerusalem, that woman is UmSoolN. Then she is claiming that she is the new jerusalem that will come. Then told other members about she is the one who is being prophesied by Father that is the one to come. And, in order for Father to control this false claim, he wrote about this and said that this woman is fake and she is not the true Mother that is the one to come. And that piece of writings of Father are now being used by the enemy of the church. Without really validating the real truth about this writings of Father. Therefore, this evidence is not true!!!

Word for word exactly what they told you to say.  By the way, evidence, in and of itself, is truth.  How is evidence not true ?  So you're saying that more than one book and multiple other writings by Ash himself are lies but a supposed scribble note on a Bible somewhere explains everything. LMAO. They sure hid that book from you for a lotta years now didn't they ? Think they wanted you to see it, ever ?  Wonder why that is ? You'll awaken, I hope for your sake sooner than later. It seems UmSooIn made up the whole story, true enough.  Ahn said it was bunk, true enough but now they fly with her ideas but with Minnie Mouse as opposed to Margret Mouse. Get it ?   

Joshua
    Participant

Marco, here's the other thought and more realistic I might add. Ahn believed he was Elijah the forerunner of Jesus Christ. He stated that someone would come after him and that he was not the Christ. Surprise, he was talking about Jesus not and other kind of diety especially one that he already debunked. Do I believe that Ahn was Elijah? No, I think he was a lot off the mark on this however, the idea that Jesus is coming still makes a whole lot more sence than a god the mother. Why murder Ahn's teaching to try to make this false god seem real?

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

About Renita's question about what makes Jews so special. Because to God, they are. As you can read in the Old Testament, they are the chosen people.  They are loved by God. No matter how sinful they became, God still chose for them to be saved. That's why its called GRACE. It means an "unmerited" favor from God. In order to understand this, we must first erase all our "traditional" belief, read the bible, try to know God first. What is He like and what is mankind for Him?

People saying that every people is loved by God came from man's own conceitedness. Some think that God needed them, not the other way around. They say that they can do whatever they please and God "chose" not to interfere. That's one of the greatest lie you've been told. God predestining doesn't only mean that He knows the future, it means that He is the author of it and therefore it is entirely in His control.

So the good thing coming out of it is when you are one of the gentiles that became "chosen", you are truly blessed and you can only be thankful. And I believe we are chosen, once we declared in our selves that Jesus is Lord (Romans 10:9) But this is for the gentiles, not for the Jews because they were chosen already and God also "hardened" their hearts so they won't believe, as you can read in the Bible. I guess you could say that the "gentiles" are only extras. But it is made so that God could accomplish His purpose. It is all according to what God has planned. 

Simon
    Participant

so as a Jew I should reject Jesus?

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Nope, I am saying that you rejecting Him or accepting Him depends on what God planned for you. But you will always be accounted for it because you would do it willingly with no one of us here forcing you.

Viewing 15 replies - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.