"He said that someone will come after he will gone"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was left on Mother God? on 10/22/12

marco says:

When Christ Ahnsanghong, write about the coming of Mother Jerusalem who is 12 years old at that time. He said that someone will come after he will gone. And that is Mother. But one of the member of the church stole the book of Father and read about the coming of Mother Jerusalem, that woman is UmSoolN. Then she is claiming that she is the new jerusalem that will come. Then told other members about she is the one who is being prophesied by Father that is the one to come. And, in order for Father to control this false claim, he wrote about this and said that this woman is fake and she is not the true Mother that is the one to come. And that piece of writings of Father are now being used by the enemy of the church. Without really validating the real truth about this writings of Father. Therefore, this evidence is not true!!!

KF
    Participant

Marco, I have a few questions for you, and I am hoping you can answer them for me, for the readers and for yourself.

number 1.  Do you think that God Almighty who created the heavens and the earth and all that is in it, would actually write a book, that he would know would create so much confusion and the…. he said she said drama that's been going on, ever since the book was discovered.  By the way no one talked about this important book talking about mother God, until someone found out, why is that?

number 2.  You don't think that God, would have known that this  UmSoolN person would steal the book he wrote and try to claim herself as the mother God, therefore creating all this tension.  He could have easily had a meeting with all the church members and rebuke this Umsooin in front of everyone and introduce the real mother, without having the need to write a book.

number 3.  God already wrote a book for us to follow, it's called the BIBLE, the only BOOK in life that has been around for thousands of years, and has only been translated in all tongues. Do you believe in the Bible.

This is the book he left for us to follow, it has instructions from the begining till the end of the book I don't see the need for another book, when there was nothing wrong with the first one.

so please tell me why would GOD need to write us a book when all the answers we need are in the bible.  Any one can write a book, but the bible was written by God's children, under God's influence.  I personally can not believe a man made book, over the Bible. Even if God did write the book, there has been changes in the book and God's saying can not be changed.

Simon
    Participant

Unsealing the Seven Thunders” (1955), “. . . the world was in the dark of night. He shone His light throughout the four corners of the world, but there was no one to receive the light, so finally it was shone on me. And there is one more person. She is still a child. She is to appear after me. When the time comes, she will appear.”

If ahnsahnghong were God why would God need to sine light on himself? Clearly he expected this other person to be a prophettess not God as well as himself a prophet not God

Joshua
    Participant

Marco, I have heard this excuse about UmSooln many times now. Here's another very important question for you. DOES GOD LIE? If Ahn revealed Zahng (real name Chang) as this god the mother, which I find no evidence that he did, why would he put in writing that new Jerusalem is a place and not a person? Either he lied about Zahng or he lied about new Jerusalem. There's no way out of this other than looking at the evidence and realizing that Ahn never taught or believed in a god the mother. I've said this to many people many different times and the ones that have taken my advice have freed themselves from this cult. The advice is: Do your own research outside of the influence of this group! Take some real time away from this group, from these teachings, and research the things you've been taught for yourself. If you truly do this you will find that history disagrees with the WMS, the Bible disagrees with the WMS, and the god of the WMS even disagrees with the teachings being taught. How much research did you do before you gave your soul to this group? Find the real truth because Gods Word tells us that the truth will set you free.

Emily
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Unsealing the Seven Thunders” (1955), “. . . the world was in the dark of night. He shone His light throughout the four corners of the world, but there was no one to receive the light, so finally it was shone on me. And there is one more person. She is still a child. She is to appear after me. When the time comes, she will appear.”

If ahnsahnghong were God why would God need to sine light on himself? Clearly he expected this other person to be a prophettess not God as well as himself a prophet not God

Hey Shimon,

How did you get that quote?  Do you have a copy of the book?

Simon
    Participant

No wmscog apologetics site

Simon
    Participant

I figure if the quote is not legit their claim is ffraudulent and if it is legit their . Interpretation is flawed so yeah

emil
    Participant

I have mentioned elsewhere about this friend who is trapped in this abomination. A short while back I asked her by email whether she had heard about or read the book "Problems with the New Jerusalem….."

She responded by saying that Father never wrote any such book and it is only lies. I told her it is not lies and she should check with her pastor about it.

Once more she responded, "This is all a lie. I have no need to check. I have seen a CD on this. There was a woman who blasphemed Father." and said nothing further about it.

My first thought was that perhaps she really does not know but her pastor is lying to her. But reading her response again, it was clear that she was lying. If she really did not know about the book why would she bring up the UmmSooIn incident when responding about the book?

One more thing. I have shortened the correspondence for brevity. But in the actual correspondence, she avered multiple times that God is truth and she is of the truth and why would she lie. This without being accused of lying. In my experience, anyone who repeated claims to be truthful is usually deliberately lying.

donttrustzang
    Participant

well there was a dvd that the church showed the members about this book. but in the dvd it didnt explain anything ahn said, just the fact that there is another lady claiming to be "mother" and ahn wrote a book about her…  i seen the dvd and thought that was that. till i actually read the book….

Simon
    Participant

I am not aware of that book even being available

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Actually from what I remember of the video, Ahnsahnghong wrote that there is no god the mother and that the impersonator was crazy. It also illustrated all the evidences that god the mother does exist in his notes. But god doesn’t lie and if ahnsanghong is god, he shouldn’t have lied saying there is no god the mother.

Simon
    Participant

never got to see that video :

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I think there are 3 parts. I only watched the first one. That was the last day I set foot in a zion. The COG teaches not to eat from the tree of knowledge but sometimes its ok…. that video starts off talking about how the internet is the tree of knowledge and how we shouldn’t eat from it but only if you’re going on COG approved sites. Whatever..

KF
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Actually from what I remember of the video, Ahnsahnghong wrote that there is no god the mother and that the impersonator was crazy. It also illustrated all the evidences that god the mother does exist in his notes. But god doesn't lie and if ahnsanghong is god, he shouldn't have lied saying there is no god the mother.

Exactly God can not lie!  and liars will not enter the kingdom of heaven…."LIGHTBULB"

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That’s when my “lightbulb” glowed so brightly I just couldn’t ignore it.

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Renita, did they use any scripture to back up their claim about the internet? Or just…divine authority?

Also, your "lightbulb" gives me an immense amount of hope. Please tell me more about what proved to you their teachings were false. 

Emily
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I am not aware of that book even being available

Here is a partial translation:

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/problems-with-new-jerusalem-the-bride-and-womens-veils-by-ahnsahnghong/

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I think it was in jonah the deaconess said that god changed his mind about destroying a city. Also jesus never said that he was god so he mustve lied as well. The first is why I don’t fully believe in the god in the holy Bible. When God makes a promise it will be fulfilled. God said he would destroy a city and didn’t.. He didn’t fulfill his promise. Secondly, Jesus never said he wasn’t God and he did say he was the Christ. That was the last time i ever set foot in zion. I couldn’t believe she sat there and told me Jesus lied about not being the Messiah.

Emily
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I think it was in jonah the deaconess said that god changed his mind about destroying a city. Also jesus never said that he was god so he mustve lied as well. The first is why I don't fully believe in the god in the holy Bible. When God makes a promise it will be fulfilled. God said he would destroy a city and didn't.. He didn't fulfill his promise. Secondly, Jesus never said he wasn't God and he did say he was the Christ. That was the last time i ever set foot in zion. I couldn't believe she sat there and told me Jesus lied about not being the Messiah.

So according to that deaconess' dumb logic, I guess it's ok for Ahn to lie about there being no mother god in the above referenced book.  So he must be Jesus lol.  I mean come on!

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Hmmm… Jesus lied about being the Messiah? is that in any of the articles covered on this site? I remember reading a bit on the forum here I think about "Jonah's Prophecy" before though. The things I read about what the leadership tells people just blows my mind. I'm not sure about "hell" but if there is one, I'm sure there's a toasty spot for people who knowingly mislead others in matters of the spirit. To just lie to someone's face like that! Argh! I know there are those who genuinely believe, and want to do good, like my girl. But at the top of this pyramid are people that are at the bottom of the dirt, and I hope justice is done to them in this world and whatever comes after it. 

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Emily wrote:

So according to that deaconess' dumb logic, I guess it's ok for Ahn to lie about there being no mother god in the above referenced book.  So he must be Jesus lol.  I mean come on!

Emily, your COG-Fu is strong! If Joo Kim reads this, he's probably trying to recruit you for propaganda work 🙂

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.