GENESIS 3:6

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    WHOAMI
    Participant

I was reading visitors from the angelic world english-korean 7th edition 2007 and came upon something, very interesting.  On chapter 13 the first adam & the last adam pg. 84 aside from a paragraph reading that adam represents Jesus, and eve the angels whom he loved in the angelic world before the earth created, there is something else even more interesting in the same page and it reads like this………

Here, lets look once more into the story of Adam & Eve and the serpent written in Genesis chapters 1, 2 and 3, physically and spiritually.

In the Garden of Eden lived a happy couple, adam and Eve.  They obeyed God's command, and they were blameless as the rulers over the earth.

Adam tried to obey God's word absolutely, and satan coul not make adam stumble by any crafty means.  God gave Adam a command, "Do not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good & evil (Gen.2:16-17) 

Satan already knew that Adam had firmly resolved to obey God's comman; he could not attack Adam directly, so he tempted Eve who was weak, in the abscence of Adam(Gene 3:1-17)

SO WHAT ABOUT IT:  according to my bible NIV & other bible versions, this is a lie, when Eve ate from the tree Adam was there, right next to her.

<sup class="versenum">6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

Cross references:

<ol type="A">

<li id="cen-NIV-62A">

Genesis 3:6 : Jas 1:14-15; 1Jn 2:16

<li id="cen-NIV-62B">

Genesis 3:6 : Nu 30:7-8; Jer 44:15, 19, 24

<li id="cen-NIV-62C">

Genesis 3:6 : 2Co 11:3; 1Ti 2:14

<!–end of crossrefs–>

Genesis 3:6

New King James Version (NKJV) 

<sup class="versenum">6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.  

Genesis 3:6

New Living Translation (NLT)

<sup class="versenum">6 The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruit looked delicious, and she wanted the wisdom it would give her. So she took some of the fruit and ate it. Then she gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it, too.  

IS MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE VERSE INCORRECT.   CAN SOMEONE PLEASE VERIFY THIS FOR ME….. THANKS 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.