Does Christ Die a Second Time?

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on Was Christ Prophesied To Sacrifice A Second Time? A Third Time?  and has been moved here for further discussion:

Renita says:

As I understand it, the sacrifice mentioned in He 9:28 is referring to His crucifixion. The sacrifice Jesus made that took away our sins was His dying on the cross. Preaching the gospel didn’t take away our sins. So, you’re right, Christ will not be sacrificed again for He was sacrificed once & for all when He died on the cross. When something is sacrificed, it is given up. When God sacrificed Himself, He gave up His life, in other words He died for our sins. No, God will not be sacrificed again, in other words God will not die for our sins a 2nd time because the 1st was sufficient. But God did sacrifice many things in order to preach the gospel. God sacrificed sleep, food, etc. But God did not sacrifice Himself, His life. He did not die for our sins a 2nd time.

Through the prophecy about the tabernacle taught to me, Father did have to die a 2nd time but not as a sacrifice. The 1st curtain being torn represents Christ 1st death. The 2nd curtain with the most holy place behind it represents God in flesh the 2nd time. The most holy place represents Jerusalem whom is taught to be God the Mother. While the 2nd curtain is in place, the most holy place is hidden. While God in flesh the 2nd time is living, God the Mother is hidden. But when the 2nd curtain is torn, the most holy place is revealed to everyone. When God in flesh the 2nd time dies, God the Mother is revealed to everyone. Christ was prophesied to die a 2nd time but not as a sacrifice for our sins, but to bring salvation, the water of life, which comes from Jerusalem, God the Mother, that no one can see while the 2nd curtain, 2nd Coming Christ, is still in tack, alive.

As I see, many things in the bible intertwine with each other as the WMSCOG has taught. Serious question: If God the Mother is a seperate entity from God the Father, how is it that Mother being sacrifice would be God’s 3rd sacrifice? Wouldn’t it be Mother’s 1st sacrifice and Father’s 2nd?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.