Coming In The Cloud

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

I have moved the Coming in the Cloud discussion and brought it here. It was crowding another discussion and I thought I assign it a separate thread. I’m simply just going to copy and paste the last page relating to that topic for follow up. All the comments are together but divided by names, sorry for the clutter.

Wmscog’s teaching using scriptures vs. All other beliefs using scriptures as well.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol! Nice one.only they appear to be struggling with it. Jesus simply walked on, with no apparent struggle. Nice clip. Lol!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

If you understand the science behind solids, liquids, and gases, you can see why it is possible to run on water. I don't fully understand why but I know that something of a flat and large enough surface when traveling at a certain speed parallel to the water's surface in a downward motion will not sink through the water upon initial contact. The molecules aren't given enough 'time' to seperate far enough for the object to simply go 'through' the water. This is how those people and lizards can run on water. The Scripture does say Jesus walked. At such a speed the width of our feet are not wide enough to prevent us from sinking upon initial contact. What Jesus did was supernatural.

Simon
    Participant

You confuse logical consistency with something else.

And also if the first sentence wasn’t true you’d still need to address the other points

Sarah2013
    Participant

So, my door bell went off at about 11am this morning, I went downstairs to see who it was; Guess the group that was at my door?

Smurf
    Participant

Backstreet Boys?

Nice! 🙂

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol! Smurf. You are such a comic. Try again.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

So, my door bell went off at about 11am this morning, I went downstairs to see who it was; Guess the group that was at my door?

A couple of Korean kids?

Sarah2013
    Participant

No. JW. They were very, very persistent. It was two guys. Very calm and the leader said he used to be a Christian. What is that suppose to mean, Used to? I almost blew him off but felt empathetic.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

You confuse logical consistency with something else.

And also if the first sentence wasn't true you'd still need to address the other points

What are you talking about?

Simon
    Participant

What are you confused about exactly

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

What are you confused about exactly

I wasn't sure what your comment was in response to. I read it a few times and thought maybe it was to what I said because it was directly after my comment but you didn't quote anyone. And if it's in response to what I said, to me, it doesn't make any sense.

Simon
    Participant

This:

Sarah2013 wrote:

Yes. I see why you would think so. when this happens, Simon, we (believers) will not be in this same body, more like a glorified body. But what appear logical to man is certainly different from that of God. It is this limited human logic that causes one to see in part. It is this same understanding of "logic" that shocked man when he raised Lazarus, rained down manner from heaven, parted the Red Sea, caused the three Hebrew kids not to perish in the fire, the creation of the world as we see it today, Jonah in the belly of a whale without killing him, Elijah and the prophets of Baal, walking on water(how logical is that)? Don't under estimate what is possible with God. Not even scientifically. We only know in part.

How logical is walking on water? Or was that a metaphor? God is not man, how can his creation say what is logical, implausible, impossible with God?

Simon
    Participant

unfortunately cannot quote from a phone

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

unfortunately cannot quote from a phone

I understand that. Someone here got on me about quoting when I was mostly using my phone to come to this site. Then it was stolen……….. Now I'm forced to use this lap top I bought 5 years ago. Lol.

Viewing 14 replies - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.