5o years anniversary of WMSCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    Travis
    Participant

I know today was a big concert in NJ due to the 50th Anniversary of the WMSCOG .. Any thoughts of on that..??

Joshua
    Participant

50+ years too long. How sad it is that they have mislead for so long.

Joshua
    Participant

Thinking about this again I am reminded of the fact that the WMSCOG was started in 1988 after this groups prophesy about Ahn rising from the grave three years after his death didn't come true. This group had to redesign their doctrine and it was then that the WMSCOG was created. Research, research, research. Follow the facts. They have not been around for 50 years as they claim. Just one more lie for the masses that believe this fairytail.

Travis
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Thinking about this again I am reminded of the fact that the WMSCOG was started in 1988 after this groups prophesy about Ahn rising from the grave three years after his death didn't come true. This group had to redesign their doctrine and it was then that the WMSCOG was created. Research, research, research. Follow the facts. They have not been around for 50 years as they claim. Just one more lie for the masses that believe this fairytail.

@Joshua
    , I'm constantly researching, it has become my everyday hobby but there are pieces of info that are hard to find … the facts about Ash rising from the grave 3 years later; it calls my attention but I haven't found anything related to this theory .. Any suggestion..??

emil
    Participant

Travis wrote:

@Joshua
    , I'm constantly researching, it has become my everyday hobby but there are pieces of info that are hard to find … the facts about Ash rising from the grave 3 years later; it calls my attention but I haven't found anything related to this theory .. Any suggestion..??

The facts?!!!!!!!

That's fiction. How can you find proof of fiction?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I find it interesting that they don't consider the moment Ash began preaching as the moment the "last church" was established. There were people who followed Ash's teachings before he established a place of worship in 1964. They confuse the church with the church building very often.

Travis
    Participant

emil wrote:

Travis wrote:

@Joshua

The facts?!!!!!!!

That's fiction. How can you find proof of fiction?

@Emil
    , you're right, I meant to write the sources of the claim the WMSCOG made of Ash coming down three days after he died. Is there anything written about it, any sort of publication from the time, This forum is the most accurate source I have found so far. Everything else I have found is very vague. 

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

50 years LMMFAO. 

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Travis wrote:

Joshua wrote:

@Joshua

Facts about rising from the grave 3 years later, LOL, LMAO oh stop it, stop it, LOL, this is not good for my condition, LMAO.  That bowl of porridge must of packed plenty of nutrients after all.    

Church of God
    Participant

WMC is founded in the year 1998. How they are celebrating 50 years. In their registration paper it is mention.

Travis
    Participant

Church of God wrote:

WMC is founded in the year 1998. How they are celebrating 50 years. In their registration paper it is mention.

The WMSCOG won't show their birth certificate to any of their members. All they do is make up excuses as of why they had to change the name. They would never tell the members the TRUTH about the changes …lol

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.