Google

• Creator
    Topic
    donttrustzang
    Participant

So now the top link is the fake examining site…  i think google works off hits, so before u come to this site, try and go through google (hits will be higher for this site)  man, they are really going thru hell trying to get this site offline…

prtyeyes
    Participant

I noticed that too.

Questioninginla
    Participant

why was the site down, anyway?

MountainMom
    Participant

It was another hacking.  That was the fourth and most effective one.  The other times the site was only down a matter of hours, if I remember correctly. 

ILJC2013
    Participant

I thought there was a way to be one of the top searchs. I know the company I work for paid more to be number 1 search. I wish some how you would get back up there. If google works off of hits Ill do my best to help out. This is ridiculous that they are going through this much trouble. If this was the real deal and not a cult they wouldnt even bother hacking…their actions speak volumes!!

ILJC2013
    Participant

If anyone can change wikipedia back to the correct info that would be great….that was changed by the WMS too! I tried to change but I dont want them to have my IP address (which it warns you of when you try to edi=it says IP address will be available) so they can identy theft me or something lol So someone that is computer literate and not worried about their IP address please edit wiki back…..its not fair that people are trying to get the truth out there and its being silenced….its very frustrating and its making me angry!!!!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

ILJC2013 wrote:

If anyone can change wikipedia back to the correct info that would be great….that was changed by the WMS too! I tried to change but I dont want them to have my IP address (which it warns you of when you try to edi=it says IP address will be available) so they can identy theft me or something lol So someone that is computer literate and not worried about their IP address please edit wiki back…..its not fair that people are trying to get the truth out there and its being silenced….its very frustrating and its making me angry!!!!

Use a public computer. It'll have that computers IP address so if anyone were to hack into it, you would be fine. I'm not going to do it. I have no reason why not to. I just don't want to.

Simon
    Participant

That Nancy woman is a peice of work lol

Harry
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Use a public computer. It'll have that computers IP address so if anyone were to hack into it, you would be fine. I'm not going to do it. I have no reason why not to. I just don't want to.

I know why you don't want to Renita…………Cause your a Bad Ass and ……..amazing!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.