WMSCOG don't answer questions directly: Proven

• Creator
    Topic
    Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Conversation taken from http://examiningthewmscog.co/the-risks-of-examiningthewmscog/

As you can see, I have directly asked this question:

Elie Posted February 9, 2013 at 2:20 am

I would like to take this opportunity in asking about one particular teaching the wmscog taught. My brother (present wmscog member) has told me that the 144,000 will go to heaven once Zhang, your god the mother, dies. Is this true? I remember asking him specifically “Then what will you do if she dies and nothing happens?” and he told me he doesn’t wanna think about it.

Here are various responses:

Sonja Posted February 9, 2013 at 7:41 am

Elie>>

You can find the answer to your question in the comments above.

Christ Ahnsahnghong wrote, “You will be saved as long as you remain in the New Covenant.” Therefore, those who remain in the truth of the New Covenant can be be saved.

In addition, there are a great multitude who will be saved as well as the 144,000 (Revelation 7:9.)

A.J Posted February 10, 2013 at 11:01 am

Elie all of our teachings have been made public on our site, everything you are curious about are found and available.

The bible clearly says when God comes whenever that maybe that is when those who follow him go to heaven.

Notice how their question did not directly answered my question whether what my brother said was true. So I repeated it:

Elie Posted February 10, 2013 at 11:45 am

Sonja’s and A.J’s comments did not actually directly answered my question, Since you are wmscog members yourself, I would assume that you already know how to answer this very simple question. Let me rephrase and repeat my question. Would Zhang, your god the mother, physically die or not? I just require a Yes or No answer. Thank you.

Here’s the response again:

Sonja Posted February 10, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Elie>>

Firstly, you seem you do not understand the meaning “You will be saved as long as you remain in the New Covenant.” For clarity, “Whoever follows the truth of the New Covenant including the Passover of the New Covenant, the Sabbath of the New Covenant, will be saved.”

Secondly, your question crosses the line. You do not want my answer, but you just intend to hurt the feeling of the members of the wmscog. You are consistently attacking the wmscog with unreasonable questions. Your posts and questions tell other people who you are. Your posts are full of hatred towards the wmscog and misunderstanding. Whether you will believe the truth of the wmscog or not is up to you. But your behaviors show the typical features the heresy hunter (also called “character assassinator”.)

I recommend you stop blaming the wmscog with unreasonable and vicious claims.

In addition, you have never read the last book of Christ Ahnsahnghong, haven’t you? If you read the book, you would not ask such issue about the end. I think, you must apologize to the members of the wmscog for such unreasonable attack.

LOL. There are more several conversations after that but my question was NEVER directly answered. They directed the topic to other things. 

WMS Brother, if you are reading this. Can you answer my very simple question in behalf of wmscog? Just a Yes or No would do but ofcourse you can explain why you answered the yes or the no. Thank you.

WMS brother
    Participant

Well given the site your posting on right now, I'd have to call them incredibly insightful.

Given the judgement passed against them now, I'd call them correc to fear your response would be negative.

The answer is "we will not be left as orphans".

Whether that bible verse implies that we will die immediately before, or soon after, the death of Mother, is unclear. It is popular -opinion- that we will die before Mother. But the possiblity exists that the prophecy could still be fulfilled over a series of catastrophes which begins with Mother, and -then- gradually moves on to eradicating everyone else, in what could be technically one event.

The precise order is as follows:

1. 144,000 teleport into heaven alive.

2. Everyone Dies.

3. Great Multitude are Ressurected into Heaven.

4. Names not Found in the book of life are cast into the fire.

By the way, theres a cople different studies you have to take to actually break down the sequencial order of events and why things happen the way they do. So its not actually easy for some people to remember all that. Perhaps they were underinformed. Though they are correct, the answer IS on the website, accessable to the public.

As are -all- of our basic sermons.

In addition, thanks to sites like theese, many WMS members are having a harder time keeping their cool because they are afraid that everyone is going to persecute them. I hear them voice how shy they are about preaching because they don't want to be mocked or yelled at. We are not God to have perfect grace and patience. Though we strive to be.

So if your wondering why they replied that way to you, all you have to do is click on the Home page here.

Simon
    Participant

I was given a completely different sequence by my deacon

WMS brother
    Participant

Simon

Well one of the three of us heard wrong, or was very confused.

Thats the point, its a hard answer.

Deacons sometimes give clear cut answers for the sake of brevity and simplicity, which may lack the details of a broader study.

That is why our answer to almost -every- question is "why don't we study about it?".

Simon
    Participant

I was told clear cut the great multitude will die and the 144000 will watch the great multitude resurrect and all

both will go to heaven together

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

See…we are just three people who received different teachings from wmscog. So which is true? One religion, different teachings. And you wonder why it receives so much criticism.

My question is still not answered. I don't want to know about the deaths of the followers! I want to know whether Zhang will physically die or not. You can just answer, Yes she will or No she will not or I don't know. WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO ANSWER?

WMS brother, since you said "We will not be left as orphans" Am I to assume that you are saying No, Zhang will not die? I am hoping for a direct answer on this one.

x wms brother
    Participant

Hey Everyone.  WMSCOG had a conference this weekend, to combat the information being posted on the internet, in California and a member from the church that went there told me that they are denying ever having said the end was supposed to be in 2012.  They are now saying that it was a Presbertyrian Pastor in Korea that started the whole thing and that the Pastor has apologized.  You know, when I was there they did preach the 168 year Prophecy that started in 1844 and ended in 2012. Now, I know that members that have been there a while remember this but now WMS Brother is denying it and saying that if someone did say it that they were misinformed.  Well if that were true, the fact remains that there are brothers and leaders in the church that were false prophecying and bearing a false witness. Also, if a Presbertyrian Pastor started all of this, then what happened to ability of brothers and sisters being able to dicsern the weeds from the wheat. I am really frustrated, they are lying and they know they are. How can the members that have been there a while accept the ludicrous excuse of a Presbyterian Pastor from Korea starting all this. 

MountainMom
    Participant

Yes, it is kind of the same phrasing as I heard after I tried to get them to admit they preached 2012 as end of days.  It was said that "Some members incorrectly preached it" and "they were misinformed" or "misunderstood."  Funny then that the members who said this were so absolutely sure at the time.  Wow, they really are scrambling for cover now. 

MountainMom
    Participant

By the way, I have a page from a publication that shows the dates and how they figured 2012 as end of days.  It is in Korean, of course, and I had it translated.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

Well given the site your posting on right now, I'd have to call them incredibly insightful.

Given the judgement passed against them now, I'd call them correc to fear your response would be negative.

The answer is "we will not be left as orphans".

Whether that bible verse implies that we will die immediately before, or soon after, the death of Mother, is unclear. It is popular -opinion- that we will die before Mother. But the possiblity exists that the prophecy could still be fulfilled over a series of catastrophes which begins with Mother, and -then- gradually moves on to eradicating everyone else, in what could be technically one event.

The precise order is as follows:

1. 144,000 teleport into heaven alive.

2. Everyone Dies.

3. Great Multitude are Ressurected into Heaven.

4. Names not Found in the book of life are cast into the fire.

By the way, theres a cople different studies you have to take to actually break down the sequencial order of events and why things happen the way they do. So its not actually easy for some people to remember all that. Perhaps they were underinformed. Though they are correct, the answer IS on the website, accessable to the public.

As are -all- of our basic sermons.

In addition, thanks to sites like theese, many WMS members are having a harder time keeping their cool because they are afraid that everyone is going to persecute them. I hear them voice how shy they are about preaching because they don't want to be mocked or yelled at. We are not God to have perfect grace and patience. Though we strive to be.

So if your wondering why they replied that way to you, all you have to do is click on the Home page here.

You're delusional.  You need help.  I'm serious man.  Get to a Doctor right away. Nothing is going to happen, nothing, for sure.  Got that ? Snap out of it.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

By the way, I have a page from a publication that shows the dates and how they figured 2012 as end of days.  It is in Korean, of course, and I had it translated.

Can you post it here MountainMom or give us a link?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.