Racism in the WMSCOG

Brian Taylor
    Participant

@jw Well, you are entitled to your opinion.One of the most wonderful things about not being in a cult is that you don’t need to agree with everyone. My videos are my creation.As with anyone who’s ever created anything be it writting a book, painting a portrait, sculpring a statue or anything. ….some people will like it, while others won’t. As MM said, make some videos yourself, I’ll watch them 🙂 . Until them I’m gonna keep doin my thing.

Sandiegogirl619
    Participant

Thank you very much! That is refreshing!

Brian Taylor
    Participant

@ jw *sigh ……really??? You couldn’t just agree to disagree? You couldn’t just bow out gracefully???? You just had to take a cheap shot. I’m not gonna ether you….you probably still feel some type of way about the whole survey thing? But who knows. If you’re friend looks at this site or youtube vids they are already lostvto the wmscog. Being PC and watching everything I say to not offend anyone is what the wms does. I tell the truthno matter what, no matter how unpleasent or abrasive.I will in no way emulate the wmscog’ s method of false eloquence. Nor will I remain silent

jw03550
    Participant

Consideration of other ways of viewing the world is a hard habit to break, apparently.  omfg i feel pity for you

**posts videos on youtube about wmscog taking ancient written texts how wmscog wishes to interpret them**

**logs on to examining website and only considers jw post the way he wants to see it**

Brian Taylor
    Participant

@ jw, see, I respect your right to disagree with me or hold a different world view. I also respect your right to express it, be on the forum or on youtube. But the thing Is, I have the right the feel the way I feel and to express those feelings. And I don’t need to amend my feelings or beliefs to make them more acceptable to you. Freedom is a wonderful thing!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

At JW, at Brian… I’m wondering if I could jump in here and make a comment. I’m not sure if you guys are done conversing or not.

At JW, I think that only the WMS cements people in by their invisible control, by their manipulation tactics, by making members dependent on the leaders, by the lies they make the members believe, by the fear they instill…

At Brian, try and look at the other side of the coin. Maybe the both of you can work on a video together. You guys are on the same side.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

At Sandiegogirl, the WMS doesn’t follow the sabbath day fully, or truly. They rather keep only half a sabbath day depending on the season. They keep the sabbath day while under the “control” of their own traditions. They believe and insist that the sabbath starts at sunrise. That is wrong.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

At Mountain mom, the children of Israel celebrated the harvest with thanksgiving similar to our Thanksgiving. The difference is we are not farmers. They celebrated the harvest as prescribed by God during the feast of weeks, and the feast of tabernacles. These were harvest celebrations

Brian Taylor
    Participant

@ mayor and mike, hot dog!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Thats quite the beard you got growing there Brain. What is that about 6 months long? Not quite 9 months?

Brian Taylor
    Participant

@ mayor, HAH! Thanks, that was right after I woke up so it looked small due to laying on it all night. But I’m happy I can grow a full beard because of the requirement in zion was that all bredders be clean shaven. This way when I look in the mirror I am reminded of my freedom and can smile.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Brian “Oh…bredder….you would look so handsome if cut off beard..so handsome”

NAH…Keep it. Freedom now!!!

Brian Taylor
    Participant

@ untouchablej Hahaha. Lol I have heard those exact words! Upon refusal I would get ” ……………fader gae us de perfec exapul…….”

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Brian….Can’t stop laughing, lol!!!! Whats funny to me, is their made up logic. Everything is supposed to be spiritual, yet a beard or facial hair becomes a spiritual issue?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The beard plays. What’s also funny is that the Wizards in wms can’t grow one.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

@mayor yeah, lol they don’t have the genes for it!

@ untouchable I occasionaly would try to grow facisl hair , But it would on ly last a few weeks before I got in trouble.I always thought tomyself that jesus.moses, Aaron and pretty much every other character in the bible probably had beards, why can’t I?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Brian What did they day to you? They only jokingly hinted to me. One ex-brother would always point to my gotee and “whisper, he…whats that?” I would say, “A gotee.” and then there would be silence.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Brian Psalm 133 Clearly states, “as the prescious ointment that ran down the beard, even Aarons beard.” Lol

Selena
    Participant

I once asked why the brothers couldn’t have hair and they told me because father didn’t have a beard and his hair was cut short.Also that it didn’t look professional.

Selena
    Participant

That was there answer for pretty much everything pertaining to way of dress. Sisters should wear dresses because mother does. And you endure in cold weather. Mother wears them even when it’s freezing.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.