Remember the Cult Watch Ahnsahnghong website?

• Creator
    Topic
    Emily
    Participant

Do any of you guys remember the cultwatch website?  The URL was cultwatch.ahnsahnghong.com.  According to the new lawsuit filed, it turns out that the wms in NJ set this site up as a fake anti site so they could find out who was criticizing them on the internet.  Here is the link again:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B36_CIjrN0C4dW41Ny1oTE1EUW8/edit?pli=1

Scroll down to page 49.  I don't know if any of the people on this forum ever participated in the forum on the cultwatch site since that was a few years ago, but if you did, that means that the wms has your username, ip address, PMs that you sent other forum participants, and any info that you emailed the admin about your membership, the family member that you may have had in the church, doubts or questions you asked the admin about the group, etc.

I guess it's ok for "the true church" to use deception and spy on others that don't necessarily like you.  Yeah where is that in the Bible?  Where is fromtheotherside on this?  Crickets?  

Disturbed
    Participant

I actually went looking for the website after I read the lawsuit….mysteriously I can’t find it. Can anyone else find the website currently?

Simon
    Participant

haha that was one of the websites they debunked for us… false flag attack? ๐Ÿ˜€

Disturbed
    Participant

If it no longer exists I guess that means they never set it up? (Sarcasm)

Emily
    Participant

Disturbed
    Participant

Wow did they take this directly from their play book? Incredible! Has an authentic feel. Plain old trickery

Simon
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

If it no longer exists I guess that means they never set it up? (Sarcasm)

That's EXACTLY how it works

KF
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Do any of you guys remember the cultwatch website?  The URL was cultwatch.ahnsahnghong.com.  According to the new lawsuit filed, it turns out that the wms in NJ set this site up as a fake anti site so they could find out who was criticizing them on the internet.  Here is the link again:

Scroll down to page 49.  I don't know if any of the people on this forum ever participated in the forum on the cultwatch site since that was a few years ago, but if you did, that means that the wms has your username, ip address, PMs that you sent other forum participants, and any info that you emailed the admin about your membership, the family member that you may have had in the church, doubts or questions you asked the admin about the group, etc.

I guess it's ok for "the true church" to use deception and spy on others that don't necessarily like you.  Yeah where is that in the Bible?  Where is fromtheotherside on this?  Crickets?

YEAH CRICKETS!!!

http://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg 

Smurf
    Participant

Cricket? I thought he was more into golf… ๐Ÿ˜€

remco9519
    Participant

wmscog maybe is an illuminati/freemason enterprise.  yeah this false church should be extinguished

Smurf
    Participant

Hahaha, not everything manipulative and secretive is illuminati, dear remco ๐Ÿ™‚

And the purpose of this site is not to extinguish anything, but to allow people to see the real face of this organisation. Members here share their stories about how they've been taken advantage of by the WMS, so that other people don't fall into the same trap.

Smurf
    Participant

Funny thing though, I don't recall there being a zion in Saudi arabia ๐Ÿ™‚

Elaine
    Participant

The funniest part smurf is just few days back I was told by the Deacon that they have a Zion in North Korea too. The WMS is full of lies and their Korean pastors tell the Deacons that mother told it is okay to lie.  Father of lies is Satan and so is the mother too.

Travis
    Participant

Elaine wrote:

The funniest part smurf is just few days back I was told by the Deacon that they have a Zion in North Korea too. The WMS is full of lies and their Korean pastors tell the Deacons that mother told it is okay to lie.  Father of lies is Satan and so is the mother too.

North Korea (NK) is an Athiest State. whoever is seen preaching and with a bible on the streets is jailed immediately, and South Korea, out any other country, to have one of its religious groups actively preaching out..?? . That's a very fat lie in your face, especially after the long hateful history that exist between those two countries. .. No wonder WMS don't want its members researching the internet …lol

Elaine
    Participant

I know travis and on the other hand the cowards show videos on North korea and talk about how people are treated- killed, starvation and tested a nuke recently that can destroy USA.

Truly they do not want the members to visit this site as all the BS they preach is exposed. They call us foolish and the biggest fools take great pride in showing interviews of intelligent high officials that is printed in south korean newspaper who talk about MJ being testified in the Bible clearly shows that their God ultimately needs man's opinion.  

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen…. 1 Corinthians 1:26-28

admin
    Keymaster

Emily wrote:

The true church, LMAO !

Simon
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Hahaha, not everything  pretty much nothing manipulative and secretive is illuminati, dear remco ๐Ÿ™‚

fixed it

WarriorQueen
    Participant

I seen the other day my husband had visited a CRC website (cult research center) I got excited for a moment.. but then realized this site belonged to them.. what do they claim the purpose of this site it for.. in order to get members to go to and read it? when they are so totally against the “cult claims” also when I looked it up myself there are actually like 4 or 5 different websites they have seemingly created along with their main one.. More debunking maybe?!? I shouldn’t be surprised but once again they have me baffled.. someone help explain please?

Emily
    Participant

My guess is that they want to flood the web so that their nonsense websites show up higher search engine results in an attempt to push websites that are critical of the cult further down the list.  The cult doesn't really want people reading any negative information about them and since most people never scroll past the first page of results, if they publish a bunch of copycat websites with only positive info, unsuspecting recruits will have less of a chance of finding out the truth about them before it's too late.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The examining website is on top. The wmscog has a lot of catching up to do on the net.

All the big company's have a union for their workers to prevent such websites to oppose their operations. But no! The wmscog aren't on board.

The Wmscog are without a union which means, full opposition.  Wmscog, stop all preaching and services because your church is founded on lies and deception.  

(  IMO ๐Ÿ™‚   )

AbbaFather07
    Participant

There are more and more youtube videos speaking out against them. Im pretty sure Ive seen them all. There was one w a young blonde girl talking about getting approached in a Best Buy by a wms member. She immediately knew something was off. In turn there are more yt videos of members talking about how they dont have abortions(while holding their newborn baby), are happily married to a korean man or black person, or just how great their life is since they joined all while staring blankly into the camera. If people actually fall for these videos it will blow my mind. The ones they speak out against them are geniune and you can tell they are not under mind control or hypnosis.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.