Addresses for the WMSCOG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

There are a lot of people posting here that know the exact addresses of different locations of the WMSCOG or Zion's. Let's list as many as we can.

Simon
    Participant

2 Hoes Ink wrote:

Simon wrote:

also Joshua already posted the address

Joshua wrote:

Another one of my friends sent me this information:

2521 Van Lennen Ave Cheyenne Wy

That's a side street house.

its got room for like 100 people in it

MountainMom
    Participant

Simon, thanks for the info.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Disturbed wrote:

It's probably a house church. If you can get the address you can report it to your local zoning office since it's not legal. This church has a history of trying to get around local zoning laws. They will continue to open illegal locations as often as they can til they get caught. They just relocate to another illegal location.

as much as I hate wmscog any law against house churches (in the usa) would be unconstitutional

Simon wrote:

2 Hoes Ink wrote:

Simon wrote:

Joshua wrote:

Seriously ?  There are zone laws in every state, city, province, county, borough and town.  Or how would you like it if someone opened up a junkyard next to your $200,000 dollar home.  You say the house can hold 100 people ?  Looking at a street view I'd say absolutely positively no way on the planet but lets say it could, would you want 75 to 100 vehicles parking in your hood ?  No way. 

Curious1
    Participant

On the site of Wmscog is a puclication of events, it contains a list of oversea members visiting Korea, it says the city and country of the visitorsm also the openings of new "churches".

MountainMom
    Participant

Can you access this without a password?  Some of their sites seem to be members only.

Calle
    Participant

fly lice wrote:

Hooray!

Yeah, people in europe seem to be less gullible than americans for some reason.

Ah, the things education can do…

My guess is that with only two regular Swedish members after 3 years of preaching is too little for the church head office. This fact together with the expensive prices in Stockholm made it, luckily for us Swedish people, impossible to continue…

Calle
    Participant

Curious1 wrote:

Hi Calle,

good to see someone from Europe on this forum, glad they closed the one in Stockholm. shame there is on in Göteborg, hopefully they will come to there senses.

I have been checking in to this site on and off for a year or two. Many methods and events described on this website also apply on the Stockholm Zion.

I managed to track down the address for Göteborg Zion: Hisingsgatan 30, Göteborg.

Keep up the good work!

Joshua
    Participant

Nice! Keep it up folks!

MountainMom
    Participant

I don't think there is a church in Montana, but I know they were really wanting to start one here.  Simon told me there is one in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and that it has been there a while.  Wonder if anyone has any knowledge of any here, or of any starting here in Montana. 

MountainMom
    Participant

Well, then, how about Idaho? Any churches there? 

Simon
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Simon wrote:

Disturbed wrote:

It's probably a house church. If you can get the address you can report it to your local zoning office since it's not legal. This church has a history of trying to get around local zoning laws. They will continue to open illegal locations as often as they can til they get caught. They just relocate to another illegal location.

as much as I hate wmscog any law against house churches (in the usa) would be unconstitutional

Simon wrote:

2 Hoes Ink wrote:

Simon wrote:

Joshua wrote:

Seriously ?  There are zone laws in every state, city, province, county, borough and town.  Or how would you like it if someone opened up a junkyard next to your $200,000 dollar home.  You say the house can hold 100 people ?  Looking at a street view I'd say absolutely positively no way on the planet but lets say it could, would you want 75 to 100 vehicles parking in your hood ?  No way. 

I said room IN not parking for (but remember 100 people isn't 100 cars) 

MountainMom
    Participant

I have had two people tell me there is a wmscog in Utah.  Yet, I get stonewalled when I try to find an address.  Anyone?

MountainMom
    Participant

Again I have information that there is a wmscog in Utah.  No address for that?  Are both of the contacts I have talked to on private messaging simply trolls from the wmscog on this site trying to get information through deception?  I'm beginning to think so.  Please prove me wrong. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Jacksonville house church has moved from a house to a leased store front.  This means they are growing in this area!  If you can help us with the location, please do so.  Thank you!

Joshua
    Participant

I know that there are some new locations poping up in different places. Folks, please start sharing more locations here.

MountainMom
    Participant

820 S. Pines Road 101, Spokane Valley, Spokane, Washington.  I kind of figured they would have one there, but hadn't seen any address for one before. 

MountainMom
    Participant

There's one in Lansing, Michigan, but they recently moved.  I don't know the address on that one.  Anyone?

unknown
    Participant

CT Zion

85 Winthrop Ter Meriden CT 06451 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wanted to bump this up for newer members to see and see if anyone has any updated information.  

Joshua
    Participant

I know there are more location than what's posted here. Come on folks, get those locations. Families and friends or current members would like to know where their loved ones go.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.