Addresses for the WMSCOG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

There are a lot of people posting here that know the exact addresses of different locations of the WMSCOG or Zion's. Let's list as many as we can.

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Upset mom.. I’m so sad! My husband refused to move to Jacksonville cause there wasn’t a church there..

I finally got the address for the 22nd Zion in Houston btw!!

10880 S Gessner

Houston Tx. 77071

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Warriorqueen! Ugh on the not moving to Jacksonville bc there is no church there. Please correct me if I’m wrong but the Bible does not say if you miss a Sabbath or Passover you go to Hell. God is more worried about personal relationship. I look at all these members and they look dead behind the eyes as they say how happy they are yet(according to all their YT videos) they are prisoners…it makes me sick!! I hate that their are more churches being established. My husband would drve 8 hrs to Passover. Last yr he drove to a house church. Every year I wonder if he will come back. I feel like I’m in a nightmare

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Abba- Wms logic with Sabbath missing, is;

“How can you keep the Commandment, I’d your aren’t in Zion?”

“If you aren’t consistent with keeping the commands of God, you let the devil in. “

“Father kept all the commands, so should we”

“Zion is the city of our festivals. Sabbath is a feast to. We must remain in Zion alot”

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Yeah the bible doesn’t say tons of things they claim it does.. But they are good at how they do things! Sad sad thing.. Seriously I’m beyond over it..

Square1
    Participant

Has anyone experienced going to 'another Zion' while traveling, and the 'overseer' has to get the address for you? When I was still a member, I moved a few times and went to a few different churches, however, I had to wait around for someone to tell me the 'right' one to go to. For example, when I did research on Atlanta, there were multiple WMSCOG showing up but they wanted me to go to a specific location. Same with Sydney, Australia. There are a couple in Sydney and they said I had to go to the one that was 'chosen' for me. The one that was chosen was located near a redlight district, and I told them I would prefer to go to one in a safer location. They said no and that I would be fine traveling through the redlight district since I took the passover…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bumping……Any new locations identified? 

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Square1 why would they have to pick one for you to go to? Were you ok w this at the time? Insane how much control they have over the members:(

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Also, any locations shut down and members moved out?

MountainMom
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Also, any locations shut down and members moved out?

I would also be interested in that topic. 

AbbaFather07
    Participant

I would LOVE to know what locations have shut down due to low membership no funds etc. That would be so great!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a list of Florida attempts and current locations.  I will be posting them as soon as I can.  IMO it appears they are moving around Florida and inactivating the old licenses.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

The zion from India Andheri mogara village near the buffaloe shed,has shifted to Maha kali caves a little ahead in Andheri (Mumbai).Also the Cheif pastor came to India and meet all the members in a hall hired called Ragu leela and members all over meet in one place.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm told "Google is your friend."  More of these addresses are popping up on Google!  So much for hiding!

Viewing 14 replies - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.