Debunking the "Queen's Award"

• Creator
    Topic
    MountainMom
    Participant

A site called "Encountering the Cult of Ahnsahnghong" has a great article debunking the Queen's Award the Wms got a while ago.  They've been bragging to everyone about it, as if the Queen knew all about them, and they were the only one's getting the award.  Not so faaaaast!  As usual, it's manipulation and propaganda from the church to legitimize themselves, and nothing is as they would want it to seem.  It's a good read.

genny
    Participant

Thanks MountainMom.

Here's the link for anyone who needs it: 

http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-queens-award-and-wmscog-fact-and.html

It's too bad really for the Manchester branch members whose hard work earned this recognition. The WMSCOG's treatment of the award cheapens it for them, in my opinion. If they would treat these things honorably, honestly, and humbly, it would reflect so much better on their reputation.

Joshua
    Participant

Genny, I always appreciate the work you put into your website. I hope more people will take the time to view the information there.

Once again I see that this group has mislead their follower in an effort to make themselves look legit. Did Obama give them an award? According to them it would seem that he personally presented it to them. Did the queen of England personally invite any individual from the WMS to receive this award? I seems like not! The WMS will never stop misleading their members or the people they are trying to trick. It's really quite sad and pathetic. In their world being seen as respectable is very important. In this instance, once again, they have proven themselves very unrespectable.

Thank you once again for your work Genny.

Judith13
    Participant

This is confusing, first they say it’s bad for a church to be involved with kings and politicians because they are characteristics of the beast or the Roman Catholic Church, yet they’re boasting about this??

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.