DEAR LOSERS ON THIS WEBSITE

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    creole johnson
    Participant

dear  all you losers   you  are  all going to hell

arent you proud?

you continue with this worthless website that is losing  traffic  because nobody visits it but 

losers like you you will never bring down  YAHWEHS CHURCH  NOR GOD THE MOTHER 

MAYOR AND MIKE  AND  MOUNTAIN MOM  ARE LOSERS WHO HAVE NO LIFE  THEY BEEN AT THIS FOR YEARS!!

PLUS LOOK  OUT  FOR  GOD  THE  MOTHERS  NEW SHOW  ON ABC  ZANG GIL JAHS SUPER NATURAL WORLD!

Brian Taylor
    Participant

This is Jamal Parker, who posted a bunch of threats about six months ago, just ignore this guy, he is not even supposed to be here.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I'm here… what did I miss? Who's calling my name?….

Huh? 

Mayor and Mike has a life. What are you talking about? But he's not gonna explain all the hot details. 

Mayor and Mike is here for entertainment purposes. So enjoy the conversation.

unknown
    Participant

This guy drank too much Kool-Aid

genny
    Participant

Hello Creole,

If you'd like to offer some evidence or logical arguments, I'd be happy to address them. Otherwise, your comments are meaningless to me.

Judith13
    Participant

Have you guys noticed most of the people trapped in these type of groups are minorities.. it’s repetitive, like they just can’t learn a good lesson from slavery. Now they want to be subordinates of Koreans and whites that run the church.. too bad they still can’t see the big difference on how Koreans treat whites than minorities.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Wms doctrine + attending services + wms teachings + belief in "Heavenly Mother" = SLAVERY.

Well now that I'm out, I see that the salvation members think they have is really just their slavery. 

Members who leave the wmscog have so much more to gain in life. I'm telling ya. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Hey, it’s Parker again. So you wanna go back to jail, guess you didn’t learn the first time.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.