WHAT AHNSAHNGHONG WROTE "Jesus' wife is not Mother" forbidden text and why it'

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

This is a last resort…i am forced to use their own founder’s text though i believe he’s the #1 false prophet. They trust Sahng…ok… Then WMS members, believe what Sahng actually wrote. In the forbidden book about the woman’s veil, the new Jerusalem and the bride which Sahng published… (The reason you are not allowed to read it is because it says Gil is not God or Mother-sahng wrote the wife of Jesus was NOT spiritual Sarah (Jerusalem) or Mother. To preface-no, don’t believe something because a false prophet says it (there is no bigger false prophet than ahnsahnghong, and he also didn’t prove this-he simply said it). Sahng wrote in that veil book “spiritual Sarah cannot be both the spiritual mother and wife of Jesus.” He also wrote in the book “spiritual Sarah IS the spiritual Mother of Jesus.” Sahng emphatically said Isaac was Jesus Christ, the seed referred to in Galatians. I’ll admit Isaac was Jesus-I’m pretty sure about it. (Other churches say Isaac was Jesus also). This is to get WMS members out only. (Please don’t believe something because a false prophet said it). But WMS members-Gil will not let you read that veil book because it explicitly says Jesus’ wife is not God or Mother. Sahng directly said “the idea of Jerusalem, spiritual Sarah being both the wife of Jesus and the Mother of Jesus is scandalous/absurd,” but Sahng did say “spiritual Sarah is the spiritual Mother of Jesus Christ (Isaac).” Final resort: Sahng wrote about it in the Law of Moses, law of Christ book too… Describing it as “the woman in revelation 12 who bore the child snatched up to God’s throne will bear the remnant in the last days.” Sahng then said “as Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit, so will the remnant be born of the Holy Spirit.” Sahng interpreted the child snatched up to God’s throne as being Jesus in the same passage… For the rest of the world: don’t believe what a false prophet says-sahng wrote there was no Father-he was athiest-don’t listen to him. For WMS members-if you’re gonna trust one of them, trust Sahng not Gil. (However i have told you over and over that ahnsahnghong was the Antichrist not the true Christ. Ahnsahnghong was not Jesus Christ-ahnsahnghong was the #1 false prophet. However members-go ahead and believe Sahng over Gil. Believe what he wrote! Sahng said Jesus’ wife is not Mother or God. That is true! Even if Jesus had a wife, she is not Mother or God! Pick the lesser of the 2 evils-you can’t believe in Gil without believing in sahng. Then believe what Sahng wrote! Sahng wrote “Jesus’ wife cannot be God or Mother.” You need to understand Sahng was sent to earth to trick Joo and Gil into revealing themselves as false prophets. Yeah sahng took the wedding picture with Zahng Gil Jah. He also made sure to write “Gil is not Mother or God.” Gil won’t let you read this book because if you studied it, then you would know she’s lying. Zahng Gil Jah really WANTS to be God-she WANTS to be worshipped and idolized. I repeat-don’t trust ahnsahnghong, he was the biggest FALSE prophet and liar to walk the planet… However WMS members-see that Zahng Gil Jah is lying and get out of WMS!

anon7
    Participant

You all posted that it wasn’t logical. I wasn’t claiming that stuff to be logical-i was just telling you what Sahng wrote. I also told you I’ve been studying Buddhism since i was 13-but am i endorsing Buddhism? I’ve studied every religion on the planet the last 2 years-i told you all that-but I’m not endorsing Egyptian gods lol, the enemies of Israel in the Bible.

anon7
    Participant

I’ve been telling you the whole time how wms beliefs and doctrines are wrong and are lies…

anon7
    Participant

What does it matter what i believe? (I do think when God said “let us make man in our image” it was the one Jesus called Father talking to Jesus. ). But yeah, i think Jesus and God whom Jesus called Father said “let us” in Genesis 1:26.

anon7
    Participant

That’s what i believe. But what does it matter what i believe-i was deceived by wms for years, tricked. I accidentally preached ahnsahnghong and Zahng Gil Jah were God for years-I’m sorry to everyone i preached to. Who cares what i personally believe? I was deceived and brain washed for years. So i could be wrong again, whatever i believe. There’s 7 billion people, and 7 billion people have 7 billion interpretations and billions of different beliefs. Did i come here saying “believe what i say?” No, i told you how i was deceived by wms for several years. I didn’t come here saying “this is the infallible word of God, believe this interpretation.” I told you i was tricked by wms for years by “wms prophets” telling me “this is the infallible word of God.” If anything i destroyed my credibility by being honest saying “i was deceived into believing wms lies for many years.”

anon7
    Participant

“the whole world was led astray,” revelation. Ok I’ll tell you what i believe: I WILL NOT GO TO ANY CHURCH IN FEAR OF BEING BRAINWASHED AGAIN. The t.v. sermon shows have “pastors” on there saying “send money to me and you’ll be blessed.” I heard one last night on t.v. say “someone sent 35,000$ to me, then their whole life turned around and got better and blessed. You can be blessed too, your life will get better, just send me thousands of dollars.” And people send them money. It’s all a scam…

anon7
    Participant

What i believe: any pastor living off his congregation’s money, not working making their own money-that’s a scam. Paul worked and supported himself-that’s legit.

anon7
    Participant

What do i believe?! I believe the 10 Commandments are the verbatim, infallible word of God, without a dot in them that was changed. I WILL NOT work or BUY OR SELL on Saturdays sunrise to sunset. No that is not a wms teaching! Wms says “you can work on Saturdays as long as you come to worship Saturdays,” and wms members go to stores buying and selling all the time on Saturdays-they are never ever instructed not to buy or sell on Sabbaths. I believe in Jesus Christ and the New Testament. This belief in me about Sabbath developed in me months AFTER i left wms. I believe anyone who rests Saturdays will know God, without anyone needing to teach them God. Therefore there’s no need for me to preach anything here-I’m just telling you how Gil is lying. I’m on earth to shut the wms organization down-that’s what i feel my purpose on earth is. I whole heartedly believe it is fine to work Friday nights. I believe all 10 commandants including “#4, on Sabbath you shall do no work.” I believe people break the other 9 commandants because they are taught “it’s ok to throw the fourth commandant out,” just as the Catholic Church a long time ago deleted the 2nd commandant. The result of deleting the second commandant was people torturing people in the dark ages-the most evil thing people can do. Deleting the 4th commandant is the source of all the problems on earth. God didn’t order anyone to do anything-He simply said “rest 12 hours or so a week.” To me Sabbath is Saturday. People won’t do what God says no matter what it is-so instead God said “do nothing on Saturdays,” however doctors, nurses, etc etc must work Saturdays as Jesus set the example of healing on Saturdays (and law enforcement, fire fighters etc etc must work Saturdays to keep the world going). (They must still rest once a week). I know you all will criticize this Sabbath belief harshly-then criticize “thou shall not murder,” or “thou shall not commit adultery” while you’re at it. I whole heartedly believe “thou shall NOT murder” and i whole heartedly believe “thou shall not commit adultery,” just as i whole heartedly believe “thou shall not work on Sabbath or cause others to work on Sabbath buying and selling.” People follow the commandants that make sense to them, and when God’s commandants don’t make sense to them they just break them-people do this with every commandant in the Bible. The reason for Sabbath is that it makes the economy flow, and keeps people from being slaves. So just as you will write a whole paper on why it’s ok to work, buy and sell on Saturdays, go ahead and write a paper on why it’s ok to break the other 9 commandants. “Let God be true and every man a liar” as the Bible says.

anon7
    Participant

Huh i just googled it. I didn’t know seventh day Adventist people don’t buy or sell on Saturday. I still wouldn’t go to their church… Then obviously solely resting Saturdays doesn’t make people know God without needing to be taught… Personally i rest on every day the Bible calls a Sabbath (like 7.22 on the Jewish calendar, etc), not working buying or selling on those days. Maybe there’s no church out there like that… I’ve never ever heard of it. I believe every day the Bible calls a Sabbath is a rest day not to buy or sell on, not just Saturdays.

anon7
    Participant

I also wonder if Saturday is really Sabbath or if it is set to the Lunar calendar, not the solar calendar-i am still not sure.

anon7
    Participant

Was there a system where the new moon day was like a Sabbath but not a Sabbath, then the day after the new moon was the first day, making the 8th day from the new moon Sabbath, then the 15th day Sabbath, etc. I don’t know… The calendar from God was lunar based, so did it reset once a year, resetting the 7th day? I don’t know at this point. I couldn’t say for sure if Saturday is Sabbath or not, or if the day changes according to the new moon. I’m not sure.

anon7
    Participant

Could there be 2 Sabbaths a week? Lol…i wouldn’t rule it out… Maybe it’s possible… Maybe a Lunar based Sabbath and Saturday… Both? … In the Greek it does say “after the Sabbaths were over,” it’s plural (referring to the time around the crucifixion-after the crucifixion). It said “after the Sabbaths (plural) were over…” People have taken this to mean “after the feast of unleavened bread and after Saturday.” … Maybe God only wants people to work 5 days a week at most, and wants them to take the same 2 days off lol. I don’t know! Lol. That sounds better lol-people could hang out more easily if they had the same days off lolol

anon7
    Participant

6 days labor a week is a lot lol… People would probably like God more at least if He only wanted them to work 5 days a week at most lol. The Romans changed the days so much i can’t keep up with it-it looks like Rome had 10 days in a week at some point (then the days of the week got switched looks like when they changed it back to the 7 day system). Is there a concept in the Bible: you may work, like needed house work 6 days a week, but you’re only supposed to work for money, actual work for 5 days a week max? And the 2 days off are set days?). I wonder… Anyways wms makes you work 7 days a week-slaving for money to keep their building open-then the work of hearing the same thing you hear every week all over again on Saturdays lol, having to endure boring sermons saying nothing but “commanding you to obey.” … I’m ok with it if God commands me to rest, personally. After years of being told to work all the time every day-that sounds nice…

anon7
    Participant

This is what i think at this point. People say “God changed the Sabbath to Sunday in the Bible.” No. But i do think at the cross God added Saturday as a Sabbath. I think Sabbath had always been according to the Lunar calendar prior to that (and that was the 7th day Sabbath the 4th commandant referred to). However i think through Christ’s sacrifice (because Jesus was in the tomb all day Saturday)-it was almost like God rested. I think God added a second Sabbath at the cross. I think the Sabbath was always the Lunar Sabbath, rotating according to the new moon. I think “God changed the Sabbath to Saturday” at the cross, however the 7th Lunar day of rest is always in affect-the 10 commandants cannot be voided or deleted… I think prior to the cross there was only 1 day of rest a week, but God added a second Sabbath when Christ went into the tomb. So I’m thinking there are 2 rest days a week instituted since Jesus died… It’s still a theory but… The Bible was lunar calendar based… Not solar… Somehow maybe the Jews switched to Saturday Sabbaths…(the jews also switched from animal sacrifices to using bread and wine)…

MountainMom
    Participant

Anon7:  It is obvious you know quite a bit about religion.  I also believe you are no longer a member of the Wms.  Spending so much time studying religion could drive a person crazy, though, in my opinion.  I hope you are also spending time on recreation and other things.  Healing after the Wms is tough.  Getting away from the topic for a while would be helpful for me, if I had been in this group. 

Thanks for your comments.  I hope you continue to heal.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@Anon. Do you think the hokey pokey really IS what it’s all about?

anon7
    Participant

@mountainmom. THANKS! ๐Ÿ™‚ Right-i need to break from this topic-it’s hard with people still in wms… Though. Uuh…it was at least broadening my world view through studying every culture’s religion that ultimately got me out of wms-so it helped…i end up reading a lot about science, math, history, etc…uuh… Most people don’t just read and write all day, that’s for sure… I’ve been studying the kabbalah for a while. Yeah it’s gotten to me as i had no life for years and now… If I’m not at work I’m still accumulating knowledge or going off about wms etc lol…it has made me… It’s not a fun life once so ever lol, let’s put it that way. “Much study wearies the body.” At least I’m having fun posting tonight a little…

@mayormike the hokey pokey is all it’s about and all it was EVER about. ๐Ÿ™‚

anon7
    Participant

@mountainmom it’s very hard to heal…i don’t know why for me though… I lost all the relationships i had with real friends while at wms. About My best friend at the time, the deaconess told me “i can look at him and tell he’s not God’s child, so there’s no point in talking to him.” She literally just saw a picture of him (he was *** and you could tell) and she said that… Then the only actual support i actually had (my mentor-she just took it upon herself to mentor me, i didn’t have to ask her to, but we were actually friends despite an age gap). Of course she and her husband immediately tried to get me away from wms, trying to show “this is what a cult looks like.” The deacon and deaconess told me “those people almost made you go to hell, stay away from them, they’re trying to lead you away.” Off the bat i lost my best friend, being told not to talk to him, and i lost my biggest support, my mentor. The leaders don’t even notice they do these things we write about. At that point…i felt i had almost no one, but even the deaconess told me “you and i are not friends because I’m a deaconess and you’re not.” Lol…too arrogant lol. Wms says they don’t do this type of thing… But that was the first thing they did was get me away from my best friend and biggest support…all in the name of God…

anon7
    Participant

I actually got screamed at quite a bit by wms leaders, and yelled at a lot…

anon7
    Participant

I wrote this the other night but didn’t get to post it.

About losing my savings to wms (i know they don’t care i couldn’t buy healthy food to take care of myself the way it is so important to me to. Gil is not smart enough to actually teach anything a parent would actually teach, like about eating to where it doesn’t cause health problems, or she doesn’t care enough. Still: It’s my own personality problem-putting others before my own needs. It’s my fault i gave all my savings away, that’s what wms says about all the ex members who gave all their savings away. Right, everything is the “chaffs” own fault. It was always the members’ fault for not understanding. It’s always their fault, never the leader’s fault. Because the leaders are “prophets,” “great prophets,” and the ex members, they were just chaff, they didn’t understand anyways. So who cares if the chaff didn’t have what they need (just like who cares if people are starving right now-that pain of starvation is their own fault, just like everything is the chaff’s fault). The chaff fell away and it’s their fault. Just like everything is everybody else’s fault-just not the “great prophets’ fault.” NO WMS-the one’s you called chaff that fell away got older-they were around you-they saw the meanness-no matter what you said, you couldn’t trick them anymore. The leaders were probably most mean to them, that’s why they left sooner. You can’t keep members because you’re mean. Why are your leaders mean? Because your “god” is mean! And not just mean… To you “leaders” you were just leading them-“leading them to obey you and Gil.” Because “if they disobey the prophet, they’ll end up with the fate of the bad Israelites.” Except you are not prophets Wms leaders-you are athiests who babble about a diety. You couldn’t change me-I’m just a nice person. You think it’s ok to yell at grown adults, like you’re their boss. Even bosses shouldn’t yell. You think it’s ok to scare people and children about hell, because that’s what your “god” did to you. You have no concept of love or grace, and those who learn from you learn nothing but indifference and being taken from. You are not prophets wms leaders-you are athiests babbling about fire. You are the babylon that babbles wms-no matter what you say, no one understands anything except fear of hell.

anon7
    Participant

Lol i think i was mad that night when i wrote that lol…

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.