HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

So today officially marks my one year anniversary since leaving the cult and I just couldn't be in a more peacful, calm and happy state of mind and spirit. Thanks to everyone for participating and sharing your thoughts and experiences on this here platform.

I was getting butterflies as I was writing this and I found myself getting very emotional because I'm so happy to have left that place of torment 🙂

Much Love

MountainMom
    Participant

Congratulations Azula!  I am so happy for you!  Enjoy your day, free of subservience to other men, free to pursue your goals again, free to think for yourself!  Free!

Smurf
    Participant

Oh, my.. So you haven't celebrated the passover this year? Doesn't this mean you should be dead or something? :O

Mother is going to be very, very displeased.

Azula
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

Congratulations Azula!  I am so happy for you!  Enjoy your day, free of subservience to other men, free to pursue your goals again, free to think for yourself!  Free!

Thanks MM! It feels good to free from the mental grip of the cult! Feels good to know what true freedom is!

Smurf wrote:

Oh, my.. So you haven't celebrated the passover this year? Doesn't this mean you should be dead or something? :O

Mother is going to be very, very displeased.

My hope, my little blue friend, is that the invisble commander might become more and more invisible. As in disappear off the face of the planet 

Sally
    Participant

Congratulations Azula!! Getting out and healing afterward is such a difficult thing to do! You should be very proud of yourself.

I hope you celebrate your freedom today and everyday!

Azula
    Participant

Sally wrote:

Congratulations Azula!! Getting out and healing afterward is such a difficult thing to do! You should be very proud of yourself.

I hope you celebrate your freedom today and everyday!

I actually celebrated by visiting the wmscog website after an entire year of being away from their filth. I was surprised to note how different my reaction was to something that once appeared rock solid and literally governed my life for so long.

I could not believe the utter rubbish that read there! Absolute truth my arse! Thanks once again to everyone for opening up my mind.

I was also somewhat surprised to note that there appeared to be little news regarding overseas churches on the website. I think they must have lost a whole lot of members because of that false 2012 prediction.

Sally
    Participant

Just curious Azula, which web site is that?

Joshua
    Participant

Happy Anniversary Indeed! I also want to thank you for continuing to help other to be freed from this so called church. I hope to one day meet you face to face. You are an inspiration.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

I just meet one of their deconess yesterday who stays at santacruz mumbai she just told me that one of the brother by the name of viraj is having and affair with one of their sisters there. So much so that his wife left him and is gone to dubai to work there. So much so that they were told to divorce each other.This brother is very upset and dosent seem to attend zion much but he hopes that is wife leaves this cult so he can come out.

Azula
    Participant

Sally wrote:

Just curious Azula, which web site is that?

It was their english.watv website Sally

Azula
    Participant

Three years and counting, I am cult free! Freedom of the mind feels amazing!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Nice. Being away from the wms feels good. Your freedom is inline with the New year too. It's a reason to celebrate.

MountainMom
    Participant

Thanks for checking back in, Azula!  Haven't forgotten you, and love that you are doing so well.  I wish that for all former and current members.  If the ones still there could just realize that there is a life beyond the Wms, and it is full of great things.  Your testimony makes it more real for everyone.   

Freedom is a beautiful thing.

Azula
    Participant

Greetings from the s***hole continent everyone! [haha]

Four years and counting!!

It hasn’t been easy but, but I’m still here. All those lies about the destruction that would befall me if I left was total B.S.

genny
    Participant

Way to go, Azula! Keep counting!

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.