Happy Anniversary!!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Harry
    Participant

One year ago today my favorite Ex-member summoned the courage from deep within to walk away from the WMS!

It was one of the greatest days of my life and I will always be so proud of her.

Thank you ALL for your help, we could not have done it without you and I will always be greatful to each and everyone of you!

Simon
    Participant

Happy one year of freedom Harry!

Sally
    Participant

Harry wrote:

One year ago today my favorite Ex-member summoned the courage from deep within to walk away from the WMS!

It was one of the greatest days of my life and I will always be so proud of her.

Thank you ALL for your help, we could not have done it without you and I will always be greatful to each and everyone of you!

That's sweet, I've been out a little over a year myself. Do you mind if I ask how she is doing now? What are her feelings towards the church and the members now? has she gone back to her previous religion? If that's too personal, I understand. Happy one year of freedom to you both  

emil
    Participant

Cheers Harry!

Joshua
    Participant

Harry, celebrate big time buddy. When my loved one left I killed the fatted calf. (So to speak!)

Harry
    Participant

Sally wrote:

Harry wrote:

That's sweet, I've been out a little over a year myself. Do you mind if I ask how she is doing now? What are her feelings towards the church and the members now? has she gone back to her previous religion? If that's too personal, I understand. Happy one year of freedom to you both  

Thanks guys

Sally, I don't think she'll mind if I answer that. She's doing great, she has totally taken her life back and she definetely values her freedom.

I have never heard her speak badly about any members and she doesn't like it when I do so I don't. I think she liked everybody in there and probably still does but I don't think she talks to any of them. She knows she was mind controlled and that bothers her from time to time but she doesn't hate anybody if that's what your wondering.  

Azula
    Participant

Congrats on leaving that house of horrors

It's really heart warming to hear stories like this.

Much love

genny
    Participant

Hooray!  I'm so happy for you Harry!

Sally
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Sally wrote:

Harry wrote:

Thanks guys

Sally, I don't think she'll mind if I answer that. She's doing great, she has totally taken her life back and she definetely values her freedom.

I have never heard her speak badly about any members and she doesn't like it when I do so I don't. I think she liked everybody in there and probably still does but I don't think she talks to any of them. She knows she was mind controlled and that bothers her from time to time but she doesn't hate anybody if that's what your wondering.  

Thank you, that is kind of what I was wondering, I still talk to 2 of my friends occasionally but almost never about the church and recently they have not been returning my texts. none of the others retun my calls or texts, It's sad, we were so close. It's possible they were told not to speak to me but i'm not sure, it's possible they are just very busy too.

MountainMom
    Participant

Happy Anniversary Harry!  So happy for you and your family as well. 

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.