WMS members claim; We only follow the Bible. If it in there then we do it. YA, RIGHT!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

How many victums have been told during their initial days with the WMSCOG that they only follow the Bible? How many WMSCOG members have told others this same thing? How many times have the members of this forum been told this pile as some sort of justification for the WMS members attutude and / or judgements of us? We only follow what the Bible says and nobody else does. Sorry folks, I'm not buying it!

Here's a question for all of the people who say this kind of stuff; (This is not limited to the WMSCOG!) If you truly follow the Bible word for word like you want everyone to believe then where have you buried or hidden the bodies of the children that you have killed? In Deuteronomy it talks about putting to death children that are disobedient. You claim to follow the Bible word for word so where are the bodies?

Now they may come back with thats old testament. We don't do that now. Or some other excuse. Kinda strange because the feast are all old testament as well but they choose to do those. We know this is bondage but they choose to enslave themselves with this. (See Galations)

Here's another question for them out of the new testaments; You claim to follow the Bible word for word? Show me the scar's you have from your self mutilization practices! (Read Mark for this.)

The point is that no one who claims to follow the Bible word for word and uses that as the reason why their beliefs are right really does. As for the WMSCOG and their claims to be following Gods word obviously they are liars! If they are so comfortable lying to their members then I say that their father is the father of lies. The best lies contain 99% truth. This how they are able to con most of their members. Their lies seem like the truth especially when you can misuse the Bible in order to make them seem right.

I have thrown this out before but I'm going to do it again! Show me where in the Bible that Jesus teaches about a god the mother. Show me in the Bible where the Appostles taught anyone directly or indirectly about a possible god the mother. The reason why I don't see the "hidden teachings" about god the mother is because they are not there! Any comments folks? There should be tons of them on this topic!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.