The killing blow

• Creator
    Topic
    Brian Taylor
    Participant

A few weeks ago, a few people from this website and myself sat down for coffee and discussion. The discussion wound up lasting as long as four or five hours. However, there was a point touched on towards the end of the meeting which I feel is very important and worthy to be highlighted. That point is the "killing blow".  One person who was with us made the point that most religious cults ( scientology, mormonism, JW, moonies, ect) have at least one indisputable contradiction, erroneous delusion or unveiled lie that we can point to and say "see, Its all*** ". This is what he meant when he referred to the "killing blow". So my obvious question is this: What is the killing blow for the WMSCOG? I know that there have been many contradictions, scandals and absurdities about the cult revealed by many former members on this forum and elsewhere. The problem is, the cult has always had a convenient explanation to retain the loyalty of their deep rooted members.( and I use the word convenient with the utmost attitude of derision). So allow me to be the first.

This is my "killing blow" with regards to the WMSCOG being the only true church. ASH never founded the WMSCOG. According to thier own prophecies surrounding King David, it becomes a certain impossibility. Let me step aside for a moment and explain the prophecy of King David: King David in the old testament ruled israel for forty years, Jesus is the prophetic king david ( WMSCOG doctrine) therefore the ministry carried out by Christ must likewise last for forty years. Jesus preached for three years  ( this is disputed by secular scholars but accepted by the cult) therefore Christ at his second coming must preach for the remaining thirty seven years to fulfill the prophecy. The cult claims that this fulfillment took place from 1948 when ASH began preaching the passover until 1985 when he died. But here aslso arises the problem. As we all know, The church which ASH founded was the NCPOG. This was the title which ASH operated under. This was his church. This is what he is most closely related to. The WMSCOG absolutely did not exist while he was alive. And they therefore cannot be the "church established by the root of David" ( this is actually the title for one of thier sermons in the course class books). I believe that this is indisputable.

They may now be trying to back track and claim that they never said certain things but I, and anyone else who came in to the cult around 2011 or before, have dated notes and books to validate and prove the fact that we were taught that ASH claimed to have started the WMSCOG in his house in 1948, something that we now know is blatantly false.

In thier propaganda videos they show a snippet of writing that is supposedly from the diaries of ASH  where he said " I follow mother" . The problem with this is that it gives rise to other clear contradictions such as the fact that the only other time he wrote about a heavenly mother was to say that there is not one. So he was either contradicting himself or lying, niether of those things are within the range or accepted behaviors for someone claiming to be God. Well, unless……they just made up the whole "I follow mother" thing up which is the most likely conclusion if you ask me.

So, to conclude, The facts given above are why I can say with confidence that the WMSCOG, thier teachings, thier doctrine, thier prophecy and thier history is nothing more then a giant, stinking, load of***

I'd love to hear your killing blow as well.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.