Scientology as WMSCOG etc

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor…Yes, when we first joined, I acted a a husband in a healthy relationship. I would try to engage her in convo between services, sneak a kiss on the cheek and call her “babe”. Now Im not sure if someone got to her, but after a while she told me I couldnt do those things etc. I found it weird, I remember telling her “Your my wife, though?!”. After a while I became a “Sheep-o-hist” to, and started calling her sister. I found it uncomfortable, every minute though.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I understand. When I used to date someone I worked with, I had to be on my best behaviour.

It was just like in my zion, husbands and wives calling each other brother and sister. It didn't sound right. I guess the appearances are very important in zion. The truth didn't come first. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor Yes. But what struck me later, was the implication that could occur. When a “Zion” family, sees a healthy family or couple come in, it could awaken people. Imagine the fragmented family seeing new family “C” enter, still communicating, playful flirting between the hubby and wife”, and kids that engage in sports etc…the Zion couple starts realizing what Normal is once again. Normalcy can be dangerouse to WMS group think. Thatas why the Overseers who spend more time in Korea, seem to be always reinforcing the “cement” of the brainwashing. Every chance he got, our Overseer was always saying how, “dis true family here”. When we were eating dinner, traveling, celebrating a feast, even acknowledging a bday.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Look out, here comes the Jones family. Zion would have trouble "keeping up with. " Could cause much frustration within "dis true family" because they might realize they are on the have not side. 

People awakening would not go over with those in control. Its just what zion needs. 

Viewing 4 replies - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.