PERHAPS ONE SMALL VICTORY?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Today onboard the Nimitz aircraft carrier there doesn't seem to be a WMSCOG service going on. The chaplains onboard this aircraft carrier have been made aware of the cult like nature of the WMSCOG. As you can imagine their hands are tied due to the freedoms that we all share in the USA. It does seem that the group that does meet onboard is minding their manners better than some of the members we have met. Although they do prostylize and recruit onboard I believe that they are aware that they can be shut down if they get too radical. These member seem to be somewhat timid as I have never seen them trying to talk to others at the pierside food area or the common areas of the base.

In some ways I'm not sure if this group that's onboard really believes what they're pushing. Personally I would like them to give up all together and start looking for the real truth. It would be much better for them and for the Navy. In God (singular) We Trust!

Joshua
    Participant

J of N, you were curious about my position on What is Truth. I have taken some time and conversated with W is T and I feel that God has brought us someone who has a great deal of insight that they are willing to share with us. In my travels I hope to meet this individual face to face sometime in the next two years. The sooner the better but I do believe that W is T is here to help. This person is still stinging from the spiritual ra/pe that they endured from the WMSCOG. Lets not add to that. Thanks for valuing my oppinion, it means a lot.

PaulW
    Participant

Hmmm … well I know that it's not much but we can be grateful for this much: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbm4NWZ_QSE&list=UUyRTd4erdPhjMoEfNz6450A&index=1

Smurf
    Participant

Spamming and flooding usually result in a ban. In every forum, all over the world.

Travis
    Participant

So, PaulW is the one in charge of promoting WMS' new sensation "Chadd Krirchard and his horrible music video." Shall we play first or shall he be banned right away..??

Viewing 4 replies - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.