Have you seen the WMSCOG calender?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

A good friend of mine gave me a part of the current WMSCOG calender and boy what a PR piece of junk this thing is! I'm looking at the September 2014 section of it right now and the first thing at the top right of the page is a claim that they are celebrating 50 years as a church. Lie number one for those of us that know that the WMSCOG was established in 1988 after their claim that Ahn was going to resurect and didn't. Name change and complete rewrite of their doctrine thus the WMSCOG was born. Maybe they are using fuzzy math? Oh, I'll bet that they are using a different calender in which case maybe 26 years is like some kind of dog years and equals 50 years in theory. If that is the case then I will make a public appology for my error. The next thing on the page is a quote of Galatians 4:26 about Jerusalem being their mother. This lie is so easily seen through if people would only read the book of Galatians without twisting it to seem like something else. Hello, it even says it's a metephore right in the begining of the book! Moving on: There is a picture on the page of a bunch guys and a title underneith it stating "2013 International Bible Seminar: World-renowned scholars gather together to testify about god the mother, based on scientific evidence." Facinating claim which would be very exciting to anyone involved in this group. Personally I wanted to learn more about this "scientific evidence" and these people that got together, did this research, and found this proof. As I searched I couldn't find anything! That sucked! Under this picture is a set of pictures that I could only assume are the key note speakers at this seminar. The first picture is of Kim Joo-Cheol who of course runs the whole WMSCOG and can in no way be held as a world renowned scholar. Very knowledgeable about his own created doctrine for sure but that's it. The next one is Jorge Maza, Former Principal of Air Force Academy of Peru. Members of our forum have tried to contact this guy to see what his real views are but were unable. I would also like to know why he is the former principal. Next is a guy named Carlos Gutierrez, Professor of Sanches Carrion National University in Huacho, Peru. When this fella was contacted and asked about his interest in god the mother he hung up and has not been available for comment since. Kinda strange for someone who is supposed to have proof! When a Google search is done on this university you find that it is tiny. How are they able to afford to have a "World-renowned scholar" as a teacher on their staff? The next picture is of a guy named Elias Caicedo. His title according to this is Doctor and the Chief Director of Surveillance and Sanitary Control of Health Department in Esmeraldas, Equador. This guy send up red flags to me because I think I have seen him on a WMSCOG video recieving an award from a counselman in Georgia for some kind of clean up effort. No one has been able to contact this guy for his side of this. I think even the title under this picture means janitor and night watchman. We may never know the truth about this one. August Kruesi, Technical Principal for Aerospace, Aerojet Rocketdyne, USA is the next picture shown. As members of our forum tried to get in contact with this guy it seems that he doesn't exhist. No one at this company has ever heard of him. What kind of smoke and lights show is this? The next fella posted is Paul Wilcox, Country Director of Both Koreas, Northeast Asia Policy Division, US Pacific Command. So far this is the only real credible person that I have seen on this list. He was contacted, admits he believes in god the mother and that she is Zahng in South Korea. He would not comment further but did promise to call back at a more convienent time for him. It's been months and no call back has been received. His position does concern me as it should you. The last person listed is a lady named Destinee Chambers. She boast a PHD in Neuroscience, Prof. of Psychology, American International College, USA. This college is a private college and is similar to any community college you might find. Her degree fits in with the teaching methods of the WMSCOG so that makes sence. She has not taken the opportunity to comment on this which again for someone who has proof seem really strange. When asking others in her field about her and her work they do not view her as an expert in any field. Once again the WMSCOG makes it too easy to blow holes in their claims.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.