Desperately Need Copies of WMSCOG Materials and Publications for Research on the WMSCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    SteveM
    Participant

I am hoping that some of you have doubles or triples of some of the Truth books, the Evidence book, and past Isssues of the Elohist magazine and that you would be willing to give or sell them to me. I am an expert on destructive groups like the WMSCOG and plan to do a lot of research and writing on them over the next few months. I only have The Last Plagues book and am only interested in English publications. I really hope that I can get some help here because I cannot think of a better place to come where we all are in agreement about the nature of this group and the importance of getting the word out about them.

anon7
    Participant

This woman doesn’t even write anything for her members and writes NOTHING for the world. EVEN SHE WON’T ALLOW THE WORLD TO HAVE COPIES OF QUOTE UN QUOTE JESUS’ BOOKS!! “Here you kids can have a gift but you kids can’t.” … She’s never written one book for those who worship her and forbids the world from reading books she says Jesus wrote! God gave the Bible to EVERYONE. JESUS GAVE HIS WORDS FOR EVERYONE! For God so loved the WORLD!! I know you all have hit on this topic of not allowing people to read their books. I read what you wrote and it didn’t register with me until over a year later. Wms simply says “well if God said it, it must be right.” WMS the fact is GOD LOVES EVERYONE ON EARTH, CARING ABOUT EACH INDIVIDUAL PERSON ON EARTH. God expressed His love over and over in the Bible, saying it again and again. I think Gil has some kind of disorder where she CAN’T express love. She scarcely talks about loving anyone. They say “she prays and fasts tons.” Well maybe if people did something instead of just praying the world and their church wouldn’t look like hell on wheels. Maybe instead of fasting if she actually taught the members anything… This is a god who never stresses the 10 commandants, barely touching on teaching them… “Save 7 billion,” IS a catch slogan. If she doesn’t care about the people starving on earth right now, WHY would you think she cares about them going to Heaven?!? The actual God who wants to give people food they don’t have to work for forever ALSO cares about them having food and water RIGHT NOW! There’s no such thing as a God who cares later but doesn’t care now! So God expressed over and over “care for the poor,” …”care for the orphan,” … Gil never talks about these things because she’s not the author of the Bible, nor does she understand the principle that there is God the Father and Jesus both. She never educates the members on Hebrew Greek or Aramaic Bible texts because she COULDN’T teach on them. God created Hebrew Greek and every language. Gil teaches Elohim means “2 gods,” when actually “Elohiam” means 2 gods, it’s the dual tense and “Elohim” means gods plural but it means 3 OR MORE GODS! She uses the Hebrew to say there’s 2 Gods when in Hebrew it translates to 3 Gods, and she has no idea there’s only ONE GOD. A God who doesn’t care about people suffering, starving now also doesn’t care about them in the future-a God who doesn’t care about them suffering and starving now also doesn’t care if they suffer forever or disappear.

Viewing 21 replies (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.