2 vs 1, Jesus the Son/God the Father PERFECT Bible Verses~the East~1 God (2 images) ONE GOD! REV 7

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

Scroll down to the bottom for 2 vs 1 Bible verses and Apollyon doctrine.

~~~

(rev 7) The angel having the seal, coming up from the east looks good. If it weren’t for his name being “allon angel” (“another angel”) we might not question it. “Another angel coming up from the east.” In Greek “allon angel coming up from the east.” Not mentioning it’s a pole angel because he’s coming from the east, and pole is about the same as English in Greek (“pol”)… “Pol allon angel.” That just looks like apollyon…

Besides that, allon in Hebrew means “oak.”

Oak is the same word as “ram” in Hebrew. (*See below for Hebrew Greek word references, if unfamiliar with how words can sound exactly alike in Hebrew). The point is that again media persia is appearing. Remember media persia was the Ram in Daniel 8.

This dually likens the ones from the east (the 3 evil spirits in revelation 16) to the media persia figure. (Media persia having come from the east, wms having come from the east as they say).

Babylon worshipped the sun god, but so did Persia. Though media persia destroyed Babylon, they were still part of the statue that got destroyed by the rock, Christ, in Daniel, and still they were depicted as the beast in revelation (the bear being part of the beast’s appearance) (the bear representing media persia in Daniel). (Rev 13) (Dan 2) (Dan 7)

So… Media persia appears as apollyon, coming from the east. ~~~~~~

Ok that’s another look at how this “other” angel coming from the east was not good, besides the initial posts about it. See previous posts for “how the seal was used by the enemy” and how the numbers in revelation 7 point to this being not Jesus, but the beast, apollo.

Ok so if we establish the premise ‘the ones from the east are not good’ (as it looks like in revelation 16, “3 evil spirits from the east”). Then… Where to from there??

See the posts about the #s 666 and 540 and 585 for the sign of apollyon, the beast. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where to? Well, it’s an open mindedness that the one from the east, who “brought” the Passover was in fact not Jesus. How can we further understand about this persia church character? Remember Gabriel fought against the prince of Persia, and Gabriel was definitely a “good guy.” Gabriel was definitely good, on God’s side. Again, this showing how the media persia characters (the 3 from the east are BAD…).

We see more references to the ones from the east being bad, not good. I’m inserting that if Gabriel fought against the persia character from the east, then since Gabriel is good, the eastern character is automatically bad. (Dan 10) (Dan 11)

~~~~~

The eastern king of persia tries to conquer Greece, and is ultimately defeated by Alexander the great. Foregoing the entirety of Greece, being that Rome destroyed them, Greece looks like the good guy so to speak. Greece was destroyed by the “bad monstrous kingdom.” I’m over simplifying “the bad guy verses the good guy” format, but Greece looks good in this sphere of arena. (*this fourth beast represented as Rome as the arch type “monster” -the beast terrifying and frightening) (Dan 7). (Rome destroyed greece). (I’d rather say Rome was depicted like that because the little horn came from the fourth beast, and it was depicting the little horn (apollyon) rather. My description: it’s a depiction of Apollo more so than Rome itself. I’m saying the doctrine of Apollyon is like that picture, terrifying and frightening…).

~~~~~~~~

WHAT I’M SAYING IS: ANY DOCTRINE BESIDES “THERE’S NO GOD BUT ONE” IS A TERRIFYING AND FRIGHTENING, MONSTROUS DOCTRINE.

“THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, NOT TWO, NOT THREE, ETC.” BESIDES THIS THE DOCTRINE IS MONSTROUS!

Yes there’s a reason for the word “Elohim.” Yes the female image females have must come from “somewhere.”

But there’s only ONE Creator of all (One God).

Yes God knew plural when He said “Let us make man.” …

~~~~

Ok…so, back to the east… All to say, there’s many references to the ones from the east being bad.

~~~~~

All to show: as easily as wms can paint a picture for the ones from the east being good, it can just as easily be painted that they are bad.

~~~~~~~~~

*References to Hebrew and Greek

Strong’s Hebrew: 437. אַלּוֹן (allon) — an oak – Bible Hub

Strong’s Hebrew: 352. אָ֫יִל (ayil) — ram – Bible

Ayil in Hebrew= oak, ram, tree

Allon in Greek=”another” in English (strongs 243, as seen in Rev 7:2) (“an other angel” -ref. “Another horn” as seen in Daniel 7).

******NOTICE the 3 kingdoms destroyed by the little horn (other horn) in Daniel were destroyed because they believed in Arianism. (The Heruli, Vandals, and Ostrogoths were destroyed for not changing from their Arianism religion). The Heruli Vandals and Ostrogoths were the 3 brittle kingdoms of the 10 Roman kingdoms; these 3 were destroyed, the other 7 remained.

Arianism= denying the divinity of Christ, originating with the Alexandrian priest Arius ( circa 250– circa 336). Arianism maintained that the Son of God was created by the Father and was therefore neither coeternal with the Father, nor consubstantial.

Does ‘this’ sound familiar in wmscog? “Jesus is God, aka “The Father.”” As in “Jesus was not created; Jesus was THE Creator.”

~~~

How Jesus can be the Messiah, Christ (WHICH HE IS) is a difficult concept.

~~~~~

2 vs 1

“The Father is greater than I.” -Jesus Christ (Jn 14:28)

“There are 2 witnesses, I and the Father” – Jesus Christ. (Jn 8)

“There are 2 who testify, I and the Father.” -Jesus Christ (Jn 8)

“God is the head of Christ.” (1 cor 11:3)

1 cor 15: 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 

~~~

There’s many more verses than that…

~~~

Jn 16:23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

*More plainly

26 In that day you will ask in my name. I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf. 27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.