Any exmembers in Alberta, Canada (Calgary area)?

• Creator
    Topic
    Suzanne
    Participant

Hello, I would like to know how I can get in touch with any exmembers in the area of Calgary so I can help someone who got baptized one year ago and is changing her life, her career, her personality… Any advice would be very welcome.

MountainMom
    Participant

Suzanne, have you checked your private messages?

MountainMom
    Participant

Suzanne, check again. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

A lot of our discussions are centered around the problem of a family member staying in the church while they are neglecting their education, career, life, and future for the church. The teachings cause division and there is no easy answer or way to get them out.

We have the experience to show you what is really going on in the church. Remember, knowledge is power and wisdom is change.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I think as long as they don’t get married to another member via pre-arrangement, then it will be easier to get them out.

MountainMom
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

A lot of our discussions are centered around the problem of a family member staying in the church while they are neglecting their education, career, life, and future for the church. The teachings cause division and there is no easy answer or way to get them out.

We have the experience to show you what is really going on in the church. Remember, knowledge is power and wisdom is change.

Good summary M&M.  Keep reading, Suzanne.  Many people here will help you if you need it.

Suzanne
    Participant

Thank you very much, MountainMom and Mayor&Mike. I´m new to this and I realize this is a whole world. I´m trying to learn how a mind under undue influence works, so I can help a victim who is very close to me. I´m reading the book by Steven Hassan "Combating Cult  Mind Control". I think I`m going to need to read it a second time so I can assimilate everything.

anon7
    Participant

Neglecting:

Education

Career

Life

Future.

Amen-this happens in cults (not regular churches).

They think they “have” to preach to multiple people a day (do they not)? Why? Isn’t there a doctrine of imminence of Jesus’ return and isn’t this based on the CLAIM that Jesus already came. Basically they say “Jesus already came and appeared. So every day now is a day you’re rejecting worshipping Him (who came in the flesh), and any day now could be His return to judge (all those who didn’t worship Jesus who came in the flesh about a hundred years ago will be judged ie hell). There’s too much wrong with that to bring up. It’s a tactic of satan to get people to worship a man and woman (ahnsahnghong and Zhang Gil ja-NEIHER OF THEM IS JESUS, NEITHER OF THEM IS GOD). Gil is demon possessed (hence it seems she’s kind of psychic and has some sort of awareness of other’s thoughts).

~~~

Career*: don’t they think it should be a “career” (something you do every day) to preach? Doesn’t that take the place of an actual career often?

Education:* isn’t their life focused on an informal education by the “church?” With 50 subjects to “master,” … Over and over again… Where’s the time for a master’s degree etc?

Life:* WHAT LIFE? Lol… Who has time to be friends with “people going to hell” or who has times for friends, with TWO careers and TWO educations…(not careers and educations that you could do the church stuff at home, but a church career and education that you CANNOT do at home, you must always come to the building for (or did i and everyone misunderstand “you must come to God, come to “Zion”)??

Future:* isn’t that pointless when you think Jesus is coming every single year? Lol…

By the WAY wmscog-YOU can’t even run this one tiny star called earth. YOU YOUR LOCUST ARMY AND YOUR “god” IN THE FLESH CAN’T EVEN MANAGE THIS ONE PLANET! So no, you are not earning stars every time u give money etc-YOU CAN’T EVEN TAKE CARE OF THIS ONE PLANET AT ALL, HOW COULD YOU TAKE CARE OF A CITY IN HEAVEN!? Wms you’re too busy reciting 50 pages of lies to realize the 1 thing that should be learned-which is “there is one God, there is none but He.” That is life’s mission and goal, to realize the one true God and Jesus Christ whom God sent. Satan is distracting you wms. The games, drugs etc etc are a distraction. (I think kids should be allowed to play some video games). But the ultimate distraction is thinking you are worshipping and obeying God. Wms God would tell you to help the poor and needy etc. Reference almost every page of the Bible and common sense. Gil never mentions it BC SHE’S NOT GOD!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Anon7 have a realization. You sound very indoctrinated by the wmscog. How long have you studied the teachings of the wmscog?

Also you seem confused. Is this imitation anon7 speaking?

anon7
    Participant

? Huh. I studied long enough to study basically everything in the church. No rather others don’t realize the Antichrist coming in the flesh was Joo and Gil (i realized they are the actual Antichrist in human form and the Antichrist’s church).

anon7
    Participant

Rather most Christians don’t correctly understand God vs Jesus. I differentiate between the Father and the Son. Rather Christians are confused by the pastor’s terminology of what they call “the trinity.” I actually believe there is only ONE God, and i only worship Him, rather than just saying “there’s only one God.” I know wmscog is satan’s church where as other people don’t realize that. Rather I’m less confused. I recognize ahnsahnghong was Lucifer and Joo Cheol and Gil Jah are THE Antichrist prophesied to come in the flesh-rather I’m more aware.

anon7
    Participant

Imitation anon? Lol…no lol. There’s only one of me also :p

anon7
    Participant

Mike I’m just happy someone is talking to me. So call me imitation cheese or bacon all day if u want ::)

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Suzanne I hope you find an ex member in ur area!! Im still looking for one in New Orleans area. I deel like people are scared to step forward. Its frustrating bc if I was an ex member I would want to help:(

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

New Orleans is sinking. And I don’t want to swim.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Because there are gators, and I don’t want to lose a leg.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

We arent under water anymore:) People had to be rescued by boat. It was 2 hours away from where I live. It was awful. Pray for no more rain for a while!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Oh snap, I totally forgot about the storm. Katrina was it?

I was quoting a song actually. My bad.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I remember Zhang saying that “New Orleans” was like Sodom and Ghomorah, justiying Katrina. Hey saying that proves she isn’t God, because there are FAR worse cities…Sao Paulo, Chicago, Lebanon. This was busy the claim of a person trying to sound prophetic.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

When members attend services and give their hard earned money, they justify the deception that mother is God 

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Katrina was 11 yrs ago. I was referring to the flood we just had…I cant believe she said that about New Orleans…there are far worse cities

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.