Galations 4 & 5

• Creator
    Topic
    AbbaFather07
    Participant

If you read these chapters in entirety it explains how we are free from the law. Why does the cog take that 1 verse Gal 4:26 and say they are talking about Mother God? First of all they are talking about Sarah and Hagar. Sarah being the free one. So Mother God is Sarah. (Which is weird to me bc Mother God makes us the opposite of free bc of her & Ahn we have to keep Passover, Sabbath etc) Are there any other verses that show she is Sarah? These 2 chapters go on to explain in depth that we are free from the law and anyone telling us different is trying to make us stumble!!! Why do we even need her to achieve salvation? She does not fit into this equation. Bc of Ahn the cog already has to keep all the feasts, sabbath and many other things even though we are never good enough and works will never get us to Heaven. There are a million verses about that too.

Momsix828
    Participant

My kids in call me a Pharisee when I say something against the cog belief. That’s what’s so crazy. The cog leaders are Pharisees because they teach the law, sabbath, feasts etc. Also what do they do with Gal. 1 where it says if anyone even an angel from heaven preach any other gospel let him be accursed. The gospel according to Paul is 1 Cor. 15: 1-4 and it never mentions the Passover. Also 11Cor. 11: 3-6 where Paul warns against others that preach another Jesus, another gospel, another spirit. The cog leaders cover this up.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Sometimes the very answer lies in the question we ask. Ask your kids those questions, and let them know when they answer that they are giving INTERPRETATIONS! More importantly, an interpretation on Faith. Its like explaining the color Red to a blind person. Or explaining how a Cheese steak tastes to someone in Singapore over the phone. Its arrogant to then, tell them they are wrong for not being able to relate. Especially in regards ti WMS doctrine.

Othniel
    Participant

Momsix828 wrote:

My kids in call me a Pharisee when I say something against the cog belief. That's what's so crazy. The cog leaders are Pharisees because they teach the law, sabbath, feasts etc. Also what do they do with Gal. 1 where it says if anyone even an angel from heaven preach any other gospel let him be accursed. The gospel according to Paul is 1 Cor. 15: 1-4 and it never mentions the Passover. Also 11Cor. 11: 3-6 where Paul warns against others that preach another Jesus, another gospel, another spirit. The cog leaders cover this up.

I would say they are pharisees because they DONT teach the law but claim requirements that are not there through the twisting of scripture and because we said so arguments.

jw03550
    Participant

AbbaFather07 wrote:

If you read these chapters in entirety it explains how we are free from the law. Why does the cog take that 1 verse Gal 4:26 and say they are talking about Mother God?

Because they can.

"Oh silly Galatians, how is it that you go right back to rule following"? 

Not much has changed in 2,000 years.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Bump

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

At Abba, if I remember correctly, ASH said in one of his books that we are free, but we should still keep the commands and festivals with overflowing joy. I believe that is what he said. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Also, Galations says that "the Jerusalem that is above is free and she is our mother. " Paul was talking about the new Jerusalem in heaven. Mama Z is supposed to be the New Jerusalem city that came down from heaven. But if you take a close look at the Scriptures, Mama Z doesn't fit in the prophecy. The city comes down from heaven after the end disasters and after the restoration, the 1000 years of peace. "The Jerusalem that is above… and she is our Mother" is still in heaven. She is not supposed to be here  yet

MountainMom
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Also, Galations says that "the Jerusalem that is above is free and she is our mother. " Paul was talking about the new Jerusalem in heaven. Mama Z is supposed to be the New Jerusalem city that came down from heaven. But if you take a close look at the Scriptures, Mama Z doesn't fit in the prophecy. The city comes down from heaven after the end disasters and after the restoration, the 1000 years of peace. "The Jerusalem that is above… and she is our Mother" is still in heaven. She is not supposed to be here  yet

Exactly.  How do they explain this?  I am assuming they just say, "We'll talk about that later.  Right now you need to study more."

AbbaFather07
    Participant

MountainMom you get that too. I wish I could post recordings and text messages from my brother in law on here. They sound a lot like what you just said. They ask you a question you answer they give affirmation to make you feel smart but then when you dont get something they say we will study about it later. Ill get to that. How do they have any members? I would NEVER stop asking ?s and when I dont get answers which I NEVER do then I would be gone!

AbbaFather07
    Participant

My husband which believes in this garbage doesnt have any answers but if an overseer or his brother tell him to do something he will do it…no matter what! I asked him when they tell you to drink the Koolaid w poison in it you would do it. He said suicide is wrong duh?! Im not that stupid. The only diff is he they twisted a scripture saying suicide is the way he would believe it. It makes me crazy that they have this much control over him. It makes me question his character

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.