Feast Tomorrow??

• Creator
    Topic
    Felicia1122
    Participant

Is there a feast tomorrow and if so, what’s the name and for what?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

There shouldn’t be a feast tomorrow. The next feast should be the passover around easter time. Now the WMS will hold extra services for (if I remember correctly) the birthdays for ASH and mama z. Also there might a parents day service. As for service tomorrow, I’m not sure. I’m out of the WMS loop. 🙂

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Today they are fasting here in India (mumbai) wonder what is it all about.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I heard mama z fasted many days after ASH passed away. Are they following Luke 5:34? It’s not normal to be fasting in this month. Did someone higher in the ranks pass away?

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Can anybody check their FB page? Wms always arrogantly posts their plans on social media, and even if its hush, some new or overly eager member will blab it out. Remember a few members slipped up and revealed on FB about 2012 being the end.

Selena
    Participant

Yeah, its probably "fathers" ascension day. Thats around February. That would explain the fasting too. 

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Yeah Selena your right it is accension day a deconess whose husband is the right hand of the pastor from Satacruz said the same.Thanks.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Ascension day. I’ve heard that Ahn disappeared on a Train, Died of an Aneurysm, and also may have choked to death. None of the above paints the picture of him having a glorious heavenly ascent into heaven, lol.

Jjw808
    Participant

What happens on these feast/ascension days?

Selena
    Participant

There’s a fast, the length depends on the location and then some locations have a service.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

After we fasted, we always ate a Korean meal. Kemchi, Bebinbop, or some disgusting souo the Overseer called, “Army soup”. It always struck me that God coming from the East was only about Prophecy, but the church has a huge Korean Nationalistic ideology.

setufree
    Participant

Same here untouchable, after the fast it was always a Korea meal, and never have I ever had porridge in my life until this group. I remember my family being shocked about that, as they always assumed porridge was something starving people ate during the depression lol not in 2014

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Setufree Its so funny, because Jesus wasn’t teaching Hebrew Nationalism. Christians don’t have to learn Hebrew,or prepare traditional Jewish meals. But WMS which claims to have a heavenly culture, insists on Korean customs? Its similar to Islam; devote members must learn Arabic, wear Arabic garb and complete a trek to Mecca. WMS, had us learning Korean, bowing to each other, Leaders who were born in the US pretending to have Korean accents, Parting their hair like AHN, celebrating Korean holidays, and eating Korean food. It sickens me now. A religion with a Nationalistic view is fake as a 30$bill, and especially since Zhang refuses to learn English.

Felicia1122
    Participant

Thanks guys. Yeah that was what i was told. My nephew had a Valentine’s party and I thought it was a lie to get him from thinking about missing the party. Cant celebrate it anyhow….

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.