Help Uploading Pictures

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have pictures I would like to post to this forum, but I cannot figure out how to load them.  Is there anyone on here who can help?  I've already sent the question to the Admin about three months ago and still have not gotten a response.  HELP!!!!!!!!

Felicia1122
    Participant

This is going to sound crazy….dont know if it will work. If you have a myspace account they use to use encryption to post your picture and then you can copy and paste that here but I don’t even know if that function still exist.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Upset Mom wrote:

I have pictures I would like to post to this forum, but I cannot figure out how to load them.  Is there anyone on here who can help?  I've already sent the question to the Admin about three months ago and still have not gotten a response.  HELP!!!!!!!!

You could try to upload them to some other social media such as facebook or instagram and then post the link to that on the forum.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the input.  I was able to upload them!  Please look.   If anyone else wants to upload pics of locations, please message me for details.  Thank you to the one person who helped me accomplish this!!!!!!!!!!!  

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.