Any info about events at New Windsor?

• Creator
    Topic
    MountainMom
    Participant

I heard there was some kind of big event at the New Windsor compound in upstate New York this past weekend.  Does anyone have any idea what was happening there?  Wonder if it has to do with JC Kim's tour of the U.S.   I can't imagine he would skip his premiere property in New York. 

Maybe this has to do with their new end of the world date or the naming of a new "deity" in preparation for her passing.  I always thought they might name Joo Cheol as their new "god."  It would be funny if they did after I predicted it years ago.  I could be wrong, of course, it is just conjecture.  But if they do that after my prediction, it would seem very strange to members, wouldn't it?  How would a non member know something like that if hard core members didn't?  Just a thought. 

And maybe they will do something different.  It just seems like a good guess to me.  Anyone else?

Travis
    Participant

There is no info on that "probable' event on my end ..

on a different note: I have to admit that I'm eagerly waiting for a few worldwide events to unfold .. Either North Korea nukes Seoul –since there's quite a tension in their border– and kill their so-called God the Mother, or, Sept 23 will be just like their other false predictions .. I'm very impatient to know what other false story will they fabricate if and when she dies. Of course, if she isn't dead already. 

MountainMom
    Participant

I am also wondering about the fabrications that will happen when the end of the world doesn't happen AGAIN!

Still haven't heard anything about the events at New Windsor the past week or any other information on what is going on.  Somebody out there has to have some info.

Selena
    Participant

There was a mass blood drive.

Selena
    Participant

There was a mass blood drive.

MountainMom
    Participant

I don't understand.  They usually make sure they have a lot of public relations propaganda going if it is a blood drive.  I have heard this event was surrounded in secrecy.  (It wasn't last weekend, it was the one before, I think)

Selena
    Participant

Yes that’s the one im speaking of. That’s all I’ve heard so far from an inside source.

MountainMom
    Participant

I have head that Joo Cheol Kim was visiting the states with a very urgent message just recently.  There is no way he didn't stop at New Windsor.  That is one of their biggest investments in property here. 

Is it possible that it was in conjunction with the activities there?  Seems like he would be showcased, but I don't really know.  Just speculating.

Selena
    Participant

Yes I believe he was there I didn’t get clarity on whether he was in ny or another location. I’ll have to get back to you on that when I find out more information.

Selena
    Participant

I also know from when I was there they are opening a theology school there.

MountainMom
    Participant

Yes, I figured they would open an Elohim Academy there.  There's room for dorms and everything.  Big property.  Wonder what it cost them.

Selena
    Participant

4.3 million. You can look up new Windsor Catholic church sold and it will come up.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.