THE WMSCOG IS DESTINED TO FAIL! THE BIBLE SHOWS US WHY.

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Nehemiah 4:13-14

Therefore I positioned men behind the lower parts of the wall, at the openings; and I set the people according to their families, with their swords, their spears, and their bows. And I looked, and arose and said to the nobles, to the leaders, and to the rest of the people, Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, great and awesome, and fight for your brethren, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your houses.

Why do you think that the military tries to enstill a family type mentality between its members? The WMSCOG tries to do this as well but where they fail is in the way they separate people from their families and try to replace the families with themselves. Military members fight for the person next to them AND the families that they came from and are going to return back to. Jesus NEVER abandoned His family even when He was teaching that those who do the will of God are His family. We fight with those beside us as well as for our families. The foundation of the WMSCOG are hollow and built on shifting sand soon to fall due to its lack of strength. The Lord is great and awesome! The gods of the WMSCOG have no power, authority, or strength. Do not be afraid of them.

Sarah2013
    Participant

It surely will fail. I don’t worry anymore about that as it’s just a matter of time and they will reap in due time. People will see they are false and not about the true mission of Jesus Christ.

Joshua
    Participant

Not too long ago I was doing a little reading and also daydreaming a bit. What I was reading about was when David was hiding in the field from king Soloman. This was during one of the feast which David normally attended however, this time was different because Samuel had prophesiesed that David would be the next king. Soloman had a son named Johnathan and expected that his own son would become king after him. Why was David hiding? He knew that king Soloman had intended to kill him to make sure that Johnathan would be the next king. Strangely, Johnathan and David were friends and Johnathan was very accepting of the idea that David would be the next king. Because of this Soloman actually attempted to kill his own son at one point. This is where I started daydreaming a bit. David might be a representation of Jesus while Johnathan is a representation of the members trapped by the WMSCOG. This means that King Soloman is the representation of the WMSCOG itself. With this idea we see that Soloman wants, and to some extent has, total authority over its members. When a member starts to realize the truth (turns to the word ie Jesus) Soloman gets angry even to the point of trying to spirituall kill. Given the opportunity Soloman would kill David. Remember who these people represent? Does Jesus need to hide? No! God does things His own way and reveils Himself in His own time. I wish it wasn't like this but it is and if you have a problem with that then you need to take it up with God!

I would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this.

Joshua
    Participant

Luke 19:41-44

Now as He drew near, He saw the city and wept over it, saying, "If you had known, even you, especially in this day, the things that make for your peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes. For days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment around you, surround you and close you in on every side, and level you, and your children within you, to the ground; and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not know the time of your visitation."

Jesus speaks to the WMSCOG directly in this. Jesus is God! He stands at the door and knocks and the false gods of Ahn and Zahng that have been created by man are blocking the members of the WMSCOG from accepting Him. If you had known, even you, especially in this day, the things that make for your peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes . You are bringing about your own destruction and even worse is that your children are going to share in it because of your ignorance and unwillingness. The WMSCOG is going to lose to the King of Kings and no matter how hard you want to believe the false doctrine of the WMSCOG it will fail just like all of the other false religions before it.

You don't need to go down with the sinking ship of the WMSCOG! They have already proved multiple times that they don't have the truth and that their gods have no authority. They have proved that they are false prophets and are willing to lie in order to keep their sheep in line. The WMSCOG also has a very long track record of keeping people bound up with fear and guilt. Is this really the way of the One True God? Simpily put, "NO".

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.