I JUST WITNESSED SOMETHING MIRACULESS!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

As most of you know I live on the west coast. (USA) The Seattle Seahawks just took a halftime football score of 16 – 0 in favor of the other team and won the championship. Final score 22 – 28 Seahawks. Unbelievable!!! After winning the game the quarterback for the Seahawks went to the sidelines, held hands with his team, and prayed giving thanks to God for the win and the opportunity to go back to the Superbowl to defend their title. I guarentee you that Russell Wilson DID NOT pray to Zahng or Ahn! Russell is a Christian and a believer of Jesus the one true God! Can God use football to reach people for His kingdom? YES! Would the WMSCOG even poke their heads out of their zion holes to even come to the stadium to enjoy a game? Knowing what I know about the mentallity of the WMSCOG leadership they would discourage it as being a waste of time when they should be focused on mother. If the WMSCOG could find a way to twist things to favor them then I'm sure that they would. I imagine that one day they will try and copy the Scientologist and make commercials to play during games in an effort to trick people. As for now, I am going to enjoy the fact that I will be able to watch the Seahawks in the Superbowl and that many members of the team will be praying to the real God for strength as well as thanking Him should they win another title.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Wmscog is, and will always be, a fake. It is a financial gain and that’s all there is to it. I challenge them to a test to prove they are God. I assure you they will not win.

Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I challenge them to a test to prove they are God. I assure you they will not win.

Let's list all known miracles or godly acts performed by either… Ok, I'll go first.

None.

Smurf
    Participant

Default wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

I challenge them to a test to prove they are God. I assure you they will not win.

Let's list all known miracles or godly acts performed by either… Ok, I'll go first.

None.

But Ahnsahnghong wasn't supposed to do miracles! You see? It all makes sense now!

Why use Bible prophecies when there's self fulfilling prophecies! ^^ Hell, why use a Bible at all when you can listen to Omoni talk all day long~! Isn't she great? Just how much she has suffered for us… Even though Jesus' suffering was enough.

Bu she decided that it's not, so she can make us feel guilty and we can send her all our money to make her pain go away.

But where she is going the pain doesn't end.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.