First time at WMSCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    BaileyEileen
    Participant

Hi i went to the wmscog today for the first time although 2 of the members or "missionaries" came 2 or 3 times to study with me and my family before. The first day they knocked on our door they just talked about mother god,probably thinking im ignorant and not gonna look up what there church believes. So the day after that i went on there website and saw the name ahnsohnghong and was confused, so that night i studied EVERYTHING about ahnsohnghong and zhang gil jah and read about them being married having kids blah blah blah but i assumed that those were rumors or something because i assumed the member were smart enough to know "god the mother" wouldnt have a divorce. So i let them come back and study more assuming they would bring up ahnsahnghong and zahng gil jah but nope. Study after study passed and they said nothing. So we decided to go to there church one day to find out for ourselves. We weres sick of (in a way) wasting our time. So we let them know yesterday that we were coming and when we came this morning literally everyone knew our names and knew we were coming. One thing i found odd is everyone said hi in korean , im not saying thats wrong its just weird when the majority of people in the church speak english, but it makes no sense to speak in korean just because you believe the second coming christ is korean haha.. ( let me mind you the 2 mmemberes who had been coming to my house didnt know i looked up anything about Ahn so they were caught off guard when straight up asked why zahng gil jah got a divorce because if shes god the mother she must be perfect and sinless. They answered by saying "second coming and god the mother are supposed to come in our likeness, divorce is a common thing". When they said this i was speechless. They were completely lying. After this they kept on saying "oh ive never read in the bible that divorce is wrong..". By this time i had no idea what to say because i was so suprised at what they were saying.so i said i had to go and i left. Now they are contacting me asking me to have another "study" on Wed. I kind of want to agree to have one so i can show them all the facts i have and show them that they are essentially being decieved. Let me know what you guys think!

Smurf
    Participant

BaileyEileen wrote:

They answered by saying "second coming and god the mother are supposed to come in our likeness, divorce is a common thing".

Wow, this is a new low… those people have no shame.

This is why they don't want anyone doing research prior to the studies. Cause you can find out all about their dirty little secrets.

Keep exposing them. If you can find it in you, do continue with the studies. There are probably many victims there that are too afraid to say something and need someone like YOU to stand up for them.

Trust me, it may seem pointless at times, but you are making a difference. As the saying goes: All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Joshua
    Participant

If you should choose to do this beware! This group utilizes psycological tecniques that are designed to confuse and cause you to question what you know and what you have learned in the past from other groups. For example: The Sabbath study, that they stole from the Seventh Day Adventist group, is designed to make people believe that any church worshipping on Sunday is misleading and lying to people. It would be their wish that you would never talk to anyone who worships on Sunday. Instant division from most of the Christians on the planet no matter how close you are or have been to these folks. By painting others as liars it would seem that they are the ones telling the truth. Not accurate but they will try to spin it that way. They will also try and separate you from your family and friends. This is done by making you think that they know what they're talking about and that your family and friends wont understand the truth that you now have. They will insinuate that Satan will use your family and friends to keep you away from the truth.

Before you continue with these studies I want you to do a couple of things; 1) No matter what keep doing your own outside research. Don't limit yourself to just this website or just their information. Keep all options for research on the table. 2) I recently uploaded a link to youtube for the movie "Ticket to Heaven". It's an old movie but you will notice a lot of similarities between the indoctrination process of cult groups and what's portraid in the movie.

Please be careful. I do agree with Smurf, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." This does not mean that you have to go into a pit of snakes. Information is good just keep things straight and don't get consumed by it.

BaileyEileen
    Participant

I agree with the both of you! I definitley have a lot more too learn about this kind of stuff. Reading your guys stuff on here really helps!(:

Simon
    Participant

I think it actually makes sense to speak Korean little bits IF Christ came again as a Korean many Christins speak bits of Herew here and there due to Jesus being a Jew so it would would be a logical extention if true, which of course is not.

But you did make amazing observations I never did

Same thing at the end of their services, they do a prayer in Korean, which I know most of the members don’t even know what it means. What does that have to do with anything?

Simon
    Participant

The prayer of our wishes which you get a copy of when you join has both a transliteration and an english translation it's supposed to be the last ages version of the lord's prayer said in Korean so the whole world is of one mind (official answer as best as I remember it) It is consistent with their doctrines and mind control ideas. In fact it is probably more effective with the fact they teach you the english translaton because it's a constant reminder of how insufficient/lacking we are.

setufree
    Participant

Had a copy. 

O our father ahnsahnhong who is in heaven,the day of your coming from heaven is drawing near. But we have not prepared anything. o father please take pity on us and through fathers holy spirit have us born again that on the day of your coming from heaven we may meet you without any lack.  in the name of christ ahnsahnghong we pray Amen.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Yes ,please be careful you realy need to have patience to understand these people.They will do their best first to get you baptized.they may also say that their divorce is not important for your salvation, you just focus on how can you get eternal life.There is no church on this earth which can give you eternal life and keeps the feast of god.Ijust think that Mark 10 verse 10-12 answers their question of father and mother being divorced and they cant be called gods.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Sorry i also want to say that one of their deconness also told me that one of their missionary by the name of Clayton who is in Amderbad who was in a RC church was already divoced ,was able to marry a koren divoced lady who came to india.The point here i want to make is he actualy explained to the deconess how hard it was to get the divoce from the catholic church which they call satan it took him months and a lot of running about bcoz the catholic church is against divoce , but i realized how eaisly it was done by them when asked about his marriage ,which was a secret he says it was mothers wish,but unfortunately they are not together today in six moths time they seperated and she returned back to korea.Here in mumbai india if a lady is in church and her husband is a unbeliver the leader tells the sister not to get phycical in bed becoz you will be unclean and if your husband doesnt let you go preaching divoce him it is ok.So i just realized if the head in the church has done it it is okfor the members to do so.These things may sound strange but it is true.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.