Newest members!

• Creator
    Topic

I just attended a sabbath service last week because my love one begged me to come, I honestly didn’t wanted to go, but i just wanted to spent sometime with my love one. I can’t specify which location for protection but,during service the preacher was boasting about how many new baptisms they keep having every week, and then i was thinking to myself, if they have so many new members joining how come this place it’s not full with people. I mean the last time i was there it was like 2 months ago and i still see the about the same amount of people and basically the same faces.

I’m thinking that most of the newer members they just flee away, as soon as the start feeling the pressure of having to be there all the time. And also realizing how much bondage and legalism they have to submit themselves into.

I’m thinking that’s why my love one doesn’t even have anytime to spent with me, cuz these people have her out there doing aggressive and constant recruitment. I found a little book my love one has with names and numbers of a whole bunch of random people, she meets everywhere she goes.

I know these people make her think that she is actually saving souls so she can have more rewards in the kingdom of God, but in reality I think that they just need to keep a constant source of money to keep filling the pockets of Zahng Gil Jah.

setufree
    Participant

Same for me, I also cant disclose the zion but I will be soon ,along with details but where I attended they would over exaggerate how many members and baptisms.

They would either beg old members who “fell away” to come back or they would move members around to different zions to make it look like there as they love to say “so many new brothers and sisters”

In my experience from a business perspective, they scared new people away by acting over the top fellowships.

I remember them being too friendly and fake that one girl and her mother actually looked frightened and left immediatley.

Smurf
    Participant

setufree wrote:

they would move members around to different zions to make it look like there as they love to say "so many new brothers and sisters"

^THIS^

happening all the time

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

It's NOT  Zion @ any location.  Lets get that straight. 

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.