Not in the bible

• Creator
    Topic
    prtyeyes
    Participant

The WMSCOG makes a point to say that what they teach is straight from the bible. Yet a pastor has said to a whole congregation, “”Can u question God? If mother decides to change the Sabbath Day to Sunday, or Monday, can we question it because it’ s not in the Bible? No way!” Or statements like: “Who is she? She’s God! How can anyone dare question God?” Then he would use the example of Job questioning God & God’s answer to Job. I’m trying to understand how no one questions the fact that if a pastor says “mother says” anything he says behind that statement becomes fact. Even if it’s not in the bible.

Joshua
    Participant

Good point! It's like when people say that God can do anything He wants because He's God. This is true however, people use this statement to justify the idea that God will lie when the Bible states that He will not do that. How do people go from a God of truth to a god of lies and assume they are on the right side of things?

prtyeyes
    Participant

Ok I have another one…I know many current and former members have different experiences so I would love to hear feedback about this one: BEARDS! I’ve heard that it is not spiritual etiquette to have a beard. It wasn’t told to members directly but in a indirect way, that not being clean shaven was frowned upon. Even if you had a 5 o’clock shadow you could be considered a “problem spiritually”.

remco9519
    Participant

Their reason perhaps is that their god ahnsanghong nor their chief pastor don't wear beards.  I don't know if it's biblical to compulsary shave but so far as concerns to all prophets they didn't clean shave, and Jesus Christ too.  About questioning a god, I agree with Joshua if the god is the TRUE GOD nobody dare question, yet their god is false so anybody can question.  They say they're only following the bible.  If the bible tells so then they follow.  Questioning their false god isn't in the bible but nobody can question it.  So what's the point? WMSCOG are all insanity for the doctrine is insane and so with the pastors and most the members. It's just crystal clear they only want free services, energy and money of victims because it's just an easy way of producing money for their pockets. I am not a member nor have been a member but I'm just badly affected because they have taken away the spiritual welfare of my family in my absence due to a work abroad.  

We know from the bible that Satan envies God, and satan wants to be like God and also be worshipped like the most highest, but do you really think if Satan wanted to turn God’s people into him would he manifest to you as himself? Of course not! He’s very deceptive and clever evil being.He would pretend to be God in order to deviate you from the path of righteousness, and this is exactly what’s happening to members of WMSCOG, just like the galatians they are being mislead into another gospel, which is no gospel at all. Instead of living in the freedom of the true grace of God, that was given to us by sacrificse of Jesus in the cross, you are just turning away trying to live your lives in legalism and bondage and worshipping this false man and woman portraited as gods, which in reality you are just worshipping satan.

Galatians 1:6

6. I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7. which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9. As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

emil
    Participant

@prtyeyes
    – Beards – Koreans, like other related races, have little facial hair. Naturally, sporting a beard is not at all common among them. Since this cult originates there, it is obvious that beards are not encouraged for members of other races. Cultural domination.

Reagrding teaching bible only, we are all quite aware what that means. Pick and choose. Like someone had said here long ago.

Judas went out and hung himself.

Go and do likewise.

That is from the bible.

Simon
    Participant

no one so much as batted an eye if I missed shaving or anything of that sort (I never grew a full beard or anything I hate facial hair myself)  but zion to zion is definitely inconsistent….

To say we can question Zahng because she is a false god and cannot question real god because he is real is somewhat a circular statement

but yes definitely its funny they say the fact everything mother does is in the bible is proof she is god… "that's not in the bible" "it comes from mother so its ok" both cannot be true….

Azula
    Participant

One surprising thing about the whole "mother says" business would be that "mother" would most proably have said jack and the pastors use that line to manipulate the minions into doing anything they wanted them to do.

There were various times when my master would always use that line. For example when folks were told to prepare emergency packs for 2012 the words were whispered "mother says" but when I asked the koreans they said that the instruction had in fact come from the pastor.

Red flags started going off when it became apparent that these spiders were spinning a vast web of lies. When someone is ALWAYS LYING and KEEPING SECRETS and BEING DECEPTIVE  chances are you might never know what is the big secret that they'll never tell you.

Mother said? Yeah right!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.