Can we use Full name Ahnsahnghong instead of Ash or Ahn ?

• Creator
    Topic
    dear_all
    Participant

It gives more respect to the members of Wmscog to post responses & we can know more from them. It’s just an idea to have more Wmscog members involved in this forum.

Smurf
    Participant

Now, now. We agree on being polite to eachother, but let's not go too far. ^^

This looks more like an attempt to take over the the forum, which is something that will not be tolerated.

If you don't like it here, you don't have to come. But the fact is, people who are searching for truth or have been harmed by the WMSCOG will always visit this site regardless of the names being used.

dear_all
    Participant

No. This is not an attempt to take over the forum. Nevertheless, instead of just 1 view, wouldnt it be more interesting if both parties’ voice can come up. That’s all.

Smurf
    Participant

This is an open forum. Anyone can post here.

dear_all
    Participant

I don’t want to get too far. Lol

Joshua
    Participant

I would say that the use of Ash, Ahn, and SCC have all been the invention of WMSCOG members to begin with. Those of us using this forum are under no obligation to do otherwize. If we were to make up some kind of offensive name for Ahn or Chung/Chang/Zahng then I could understand someone wanting us not to be offensive. As this is clearly not the case here we will probably continue to use Ahn or Ash. Hope you are not offended.

Azula
    Participant

neutral wrote:

It gives more respect to the members of Wmscog to post responses & we can know more from them. It's just an idea to have more Wmscog members involved in this forum.

The writer sounds korean.

This talk of respect is typical of their culture, I remember how I was subjected to all sorts of hypocricy at the hands of my former masters. They would somehow try to match korean customs to biblical teachings when all they were doing was trying to disguise their evil as some sacred teaching.

Had they sown respect, why are they now reaping disrespect?

Smurf
    Participant

Azula wrote:

neutral wrote:

It gives more respect to the members of Wmscog to post responses & we can know more from them. It's just an idea to have more Wmscog members involved in this forum.

The writer sounds korean.

Good call. If anything that's definitely the vernacular of a brainwashed person.

Neutral my as$. How do you expect do get respect when you come here lying to people?

Yeah, I said it. I'm calling you out.

#nooffence 🙂

Joshua
    Participant

Wow Smurf, ease up! I want current members here. Why are we here if it not to talk to current members? I agree that Neutral seems like a WMSCOG member but I still want the opportunity to converse. I have no intention to give the WMSCOG any respect because they do not deserve any however, the people trapped in this group are worth our time and effort to talk to. Lighten up!

Smurf
    Participant

You people keep forgetting we're dealing with actual criminals. Ruthless, cunning criminals.

I have no intention of compromising my integrity just cause some slimy, two-faced stuck ups want to have their way with us.

Respect flew out the window the moment I was disfellowshipped.

dear_all
    Participant

Let me clear up. First of all, I’m not Korean. Nor do I understand Korean.

@smurf, I’d have never posted anything and come & respond after being treated like this.

Maybe the admin needs to know about this as well.

I just only said what’s wrong with calling him by his name. Yes, I was distressed by smurf’s response. I’m not

Korean, nor am I authority of Wmscog. I just have attended it for 3-4 yrs.

Until now, the responses were ok. I don’t care whatever name you call him.

I just call him by his actual name, Ahnsahnghong.

Simon
    Participant

Joshua is right about Ahn and ASH as WMSCOG inventions even deacons and pastors use it as short cuts when writting on white boards for studies…

Technicaly if we want to call him by his correct name it should be Ahn Sahng-hong or Ahn Sahnghong as Ahn is a surname and Sang-hong is a given name.

So far as Chung/Chang/Zhang the Chung/Chang is far closer to coming up with an insulting name than ASH/Ahn I have yet to find evidence of those variants ever being used by her. I have seen people say Zhang isn't a real surname but that is easily falsified if you look up Zhang you get a LOT of hits completely unrelated to Zhang Gil Jah

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.