Is Zahng dead?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Someone sent me a news article stating that Zahng died back in June. I have not been able to verify this article. It might just be a spoof but I for one would like to know for sure. Anyone out there have more information about this?

Simon
    Participant

I doubt it mostly cuz I am sure the whole her being in poor health is a lie itself and she isn't that old but it is possible

Ms Freedom
    Participant

I agree with Simon. If the song “Only the Good Die Young” is true, Zang will live to be 150! “Poor health” my a$s! She is always on death’s door according to WMS members. Really pathetic that the long term members are still buying this lie AND propagating it to other recruits! “Mother is frail and you need to be baptized now because when she descends to heaven with father, you will be destroyed with the rest of the non-believers!” BS! BS! BS! Here’s a recommendation for the members – talk to a former member of the Unification church and ask them what happened when Rev. Moon died… They changed the story and father was waiting on mother. LOL! Keep buying the garbage the WMS is selling. They really enjoy receiving your hard earned dollars so they can continue their scam.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Seventh Day Adventist church sprang from a doomsday cult in the 1840's.  The end of the world date preached by the cult founder didn't happen.  Out of it eventually grew a large and successful church. 

Even though Zhang dies, this group will most likely continue under some type of "reformation".  Remember, its all about the money with WMSCOG.  They'll figure out a way to keep it after Ms. Zhang dies.  And the misery they spread, like the thousands of other cults around the world today, will continue.  Big Shine Worldwide …. watch how the money flows ….

Simon
    Participant

The gigantic difference between SDA and WMSCOG is Miller isn't claimed to be God and never was Ahn Sahng Hong IS claimed to be God Zhang IS claimed to be God.

Miller's mistakes can be accepted as a mere mortal but God cannot make mistakes

Joshua
    Participant

I am still looking for proof one way or the other. Is she dead or is she still alive? Help me out folks.

Joshua
    Participant

Is there any information out there?

Azula
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

I agree with Simon. If the song "Only the Good Die Young" is true, Zang will live to be 150! "Poor health" my a$s! She is always on death's door according to WMS members. Really pathetic that the long term members are still buying this lie AND propagating it to other recruits! "Mother is frail and you need to be baptized now because when she descends to heaven with father, you will be destroyed with the rest of the non-believers!" BS! BS! BS! Here's a recommendation for the members – talk to a former member of the Unification church and ask them what happened when Rev. Moon died… They changed the story and father was waiting on mother. LOL! Keep buying the garbage the WMS is selling. They really enjoy receiving your hard earned dollars so they can continue their scam.

LMAO!

Simon
    Participant

is it possible to share this article might help to look for information on it? I don't know

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.