Home Forums Members "is it not a little presumptuous"

This topic contains 109 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  mpl 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
  • Author

mpl

Simon wrote:

if you were right mother would be ashamed of your treatment I believe you heard of the ninth commandment. and maybe mothers teaching number nine since you believe in her

Simon i think its exceptional for FTO only

Elievalkyrie

FTOS, I also hope that you can look at your private message coz I sent a bit of a message there. I hope you can reply. Thank you.

emil

Yes I too am eager for FTOS to answer Genny's points. Let us help FTOS to stay focussed in answering those first.

In connection with the first point, I also want to know how FTOS reconciles the fact that in Dan 7, the little horn (which wmscog calls papacy) appears in verse 8 and then Jesus appears in verse 13. In other words, the little horn of Dan 7 clearly predates what wmscog accepts is the first coming of Jesus.

And before you say that is the second coming, let me remind you that the wmscog interprets the same verse as Jesus' first coming in its cloud argument.

genny
    Participant

I was wishing you would tell me a little more about yourself, and also address any (or all) of the other points I brought up.  Go back up to the second post on this page…

I forgot what we were talking about, what was it Genny you were waiting for?

genny
    Participant

Didn't want this topic to get too far down the list.

Still waiting to hear from you, fromtheotherside.  Hope all is well with you.

genny
    Participant

thanks, I don't know why I blanked about that one. It was right there. 😛

Elievalkyrie

fromtheotherside wrote:

Elie Calm down I don't take anything personal, your quips are actually quite amuseing, and trust me being from LA…

Genny, it can be seen in 7 comments previous to yours. ^___^

Sarah2013

Genny, about eight comments up starting from your last comment. The second to last comment posted by FTOS prior to your question.

genny
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

Who knows, FTOS might know Ron since they said he was the one of those that established the wmscog church in L.A. and FTOS just informed us that he's also from L.A.

I must have missed that, Elie.  Where did fromtheotherside tell us he's also from LA?

genny
    Participant

@fromtheotherside, the best way I can introduce myself is to refer you to these two pages on my blog:

http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-i-came-to-start-this-blog.html

If you'd like to know more, just ask. 🙂

Elievalkyrie

Who knows, FTOS might know Ron since they said he was the one of those that established the wmscog church in L.A. and FTOS just informed us that he's also from L.A. This Ron guy said they really do preach the end of the world to happen in 2012 but stopped at about year 2007. 

FTOS, hope you don't mind if I ask what year you joined in wmscog?

MountainMom
    Participant

Elie, thanks for your comments here.  I hope fromtheotherside does comment on Ron Ramos's video.  I know what Ron says is true from what my experience with them has been. 

Elievalkyrie

Oh and you might want to look at the video about another one of your members making statements against the wmscog. His name is Ron Ramos, here's the link: https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=4612. We would like to hear your own statement regarding to what he said, just to know if there are some things he said that you find false.

Your welcome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.