"is it not a little presumptuous"

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #7095
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

    This comment was originally posted on "The WMSCOG's Failed Predictions of 1988, 1999, and 2012.  What Will They Predict Next?" on 11/28/12 in reply to Jeff.

    Really?? says:

    What truth ??? I guess anyone can write anything on the internet about anybody and everyone believes.

    1)  Does everyone know that this website is being paid to slander the WMSCOG?  

    sound like they like money πŸ™‚

    2)  Guess who paying this website ? I hope is not another church ? oh my no    way!!! , I thought they would do this because they love God

    3)  And really please think about Jesus clearly talk about the end many times ?

        And even Paul talked about the end ? the whole bible talks about it ?

    4)  is it not a little presumptuous to use a Facebook snap shot that says 2012  and write a  whole page about it ?LOL

    But really God told us that he can come anything time ,2000000,3000000 and now. It is in Matthew 24 if your wondering. Did he not say "be ready" ? Why are you going against the teaching of Christ ?  If The WMScog says "we should be ready " this site says" look their talking about the End" lol

    Titus 1:15 – "To the pure, all thing a pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe , nothing is pure . They  claim to know God ,but by their actions they deny him " 

    Watch this site say anyone can use that verse? πŸ™‚ But anyway Christ said "be ready" so it can never be wrong to say that πŸ™‚

  • #51727

    Emily
    Participant

    Really??, 

    Do you have any proof that the website admin is being paid to run this website?  Is this something you heard from someone at your local wms location?  

    Obviously, you didn't read the entire article.  It is not about the one Facebook post as you claim.  

    Also, what does "being ready" for Jesus to return, have to do with a bunch of false doomsday predictions made by the wms?  Nothing.

    #51728

    Joshua
    Participant

    Im not going to go into this in detail but what is this ____? I'm throwing the BS flag once again on the WMSCOG. Get real or go home!

    #51729

    Sarah2013
    Participant

    Total rubbish.

    #51730

    admin
    Keymaster

    What truth ??? I guess anyone can write anything on the internet about anybody and everyone believes. 1)  Does everyone know that this website is being paid to slander the WMSCOG? 
    sound like they like money πŸ™‚

    no one gets paid to run this web site.  on the contrary, they get sued for it.  what "slander" would you be referring to?  when someone disagrees with you and points out your mistakes it's called criticism–which is constitutionally protected free speech here in the US. 

    2)  Guess who paying this website ? I hope is not another church ? oh my no    way!!! , I thought they would do this because they love God

    again, no one gets paid here.  the web site is indeed set up out of love for Jesus Christ, which is clearly explained on the Mission page:  https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/mission/

    where do you hear such rubbish anyway?

    #51731

    Abhigail Delema
    Participant

    at least web site is not run by people with their offerings or telling them to sell their gold & houses,

    #51732

    Sarah2013
    Participant

    Complete rubbish.

    #51733

    fromtheotherside
    Participant

    He has point why don't you show you all your bank account records and also your addresse and lease agreement if you live in an apartment or if it's a home show us the value and all business records, prove it if its not false.  So what, your words are "trusted" and ours is not, a little B.S isn't it? ^^

    #51734

    fromtheotherside
    Participant

    Also how are you paying for the legal fees? Lawyers in the U.S aren't cheap… If you are truthfull PROVE IT!

    #51735

    Emily
    Participant

    fromtheotherside wrote:

    He has point why don't you show you all your bank account records and also your addresse and lease agreement if you live in an apartment or if it's a home show us the value and all business records, prove it if its not false.  So what, your words are "trusted" and ours is not, a little B.S isn't it? ^^

    First of all, if "Really??" wants to make the accusation that the admin is being paid to run the site, then he/she has the burden to prove it.  He/She hasn't provided any proof.  

     

    fromtheotherside wrote:

    Also how are you paying for the legal fees? Lawyers in the U.S aren't cheap… If you are truthfull PROVE IT!

    I guess you aren't posting from the US so maybe you don't know that it doesn't work that way here.  That's none of your business and has no bearing on whether the admin is truthful or not.  

    #51736

    fromtheotherside
    Participant

    Oh really, bunch of hypocrites. (you gonna erase this to admin??^^ I notice you guys are the ones who delete comments, information control i c, wait do I smell…. CULT?)   Your whole site is filled with accusations but no proof.  Stop filling peoples thoughts with lies and deceit. You guys hold hands with liars and people who only want monetary gain.  So you admin are being paid to do this.  Prove you are not! Or we will take it you are.

    O it's none of our business huh? It is when you are hurting our family and friends and loved ones!  Spreading hatred and lies.  Promoting prejudice amongst God loving people.  It is our business.  And we won't stop until you are revealed for who you really are. 

    Money makes you lie doesn't it? 

    #51737

    genny
    Participant

    Emily wrote:

    First of all, if "Really??" wants to make the accusation that the admin is being paid to run the site, then he/she has the burden to prove it.  He/She hasn't provided any proof.  

    Agreed.  "Really?" should have at least some kind of supportive evidence for such a claim.

    fromtheotherside wrote:

    Also how are you paying for the legal fees? Lawyers in the U.S aren't cheap… If you are truthfull PROVE IT!

    I guess you aren't posting from the US so maybe you don't know that it doesn't work that way here.  That's none of your business and has no bearing on whether the admin is truthful or not.  

    That's right, Emily. 

    And fromtheotherside, if you'd like to go that route… Should we ask how the WMSCOG is paying for their legal fees?

    #51738

    admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks for writing in from South Korea fromtheotherside. Glad to have you here.

    Since you're new, please read the forum rules for posting.  All participants must follow the rules.

    Firstly, even if someone was being paid to run this site, what would that prove?  Ignoring the facts and attacking the person presenting them is an ad-hominem.  You should debate the facts presented (see rule #2).

    fromtheotherside wrote:

     I notice you guys are the ones who delete comments,

    Not sure what you mean by this.  Are you referring to content which violates the forum rules?  Or were maybe some of your comments accidentally caught by the spam filter? 

    Thanks for joining in the debate, and we look forward to having you participate respectfully in the future.

    #51739

    angelikkepr
    Participant

    It is so sad to see how the WMSCOG keep lying and inventing excuses to their members… A fake Empire is shaking!!!

    #51740

    fromtheotherside
    Participant

    Respectfully, does that include making crude jokes about  our God on the forum? Or are just implying respect YOUR members?  So where does the "Respectfully" come into play for you guys? Or is it to only protect the broken hearts of Church of God dropouts?  <you gonna delete this cuz trust me Ive seen worse from your side that doesn't get deleted.  

    If you were being paid to run this site, most likely that would be from a source that has animosity or ill will towards the church of God, also most likely the evidence that you would upload on this site would be unreliable.  There is difference of credibility dependant upon the agenda and source. 

    #51741

    Emily
    Participant

    fromtheotherside wrote:

    Respectfully, does that include making crude jokes about  our God on the forum? Or are just implying respect YOUR members?  So where does the "Respectfully" come into play for you guys? Or is it to only protect the broken hearts of Church of God dropouts?  <you gonna delete this cuz trust me Ive seen worse from your side that doesn't get deleted.  

    If you were being paid to run this site, most likely that would be from a source that has animosity or ill will towards the church of God, also most likely the evidence that you would upload on this site would be unreliable.  There is difference of credibility dependant upon the agenda and source. 

    I would like to see you actually refute something on the site.  

    Also, how much research did you do regarding the claims that the WMS makes?  How do you if the information the WMS presents to you is reliable?  

    It has already been made clear that the WMS has twisted historical facts and dates in order to support some of the studies.  What motivation would the WMS have to do that?

    #51742

    fromtheotherside
    Participant

    Lolz, I don't that's the topic right now Emily.  Stick to the topic.

    #51743

    Emily
    Participant

    fromtheotherside wrote:

    Lolz, I don't that's the topic right now Emily.  Stick to the topic.

    Oh it isn't?

     

    fromtheotherside wrote:

    Your whole site is filled with accusations but no proof.  Stop filling peoples thoughts with lies and deceit. 

    So can you actually refute something that you believe is an accusation?  Since you said that the "whole site" is full of them.

    #51744

    admin
    Keymaster

    fromtheotherside wrote:

    Respectfully, does that include making crude jokes about  our God on the forum? Or are just implying respect YOUR members?  So where does the "Respectfully" come into play for you guys? Or is it to only protect the broken hearts of Church of God dropouts?  <you gonna delete this cuz trust me Ive seen worse from your side that doesn't get deleted.  

    if there are rule violations, then please report them as described here.  you may also PM the link.

    #51745

    fromtheotherside
    Participant

    admin wrote:

    Thanks for writing in from South Korea fromtheotherside. Glad to have you here. Since you're new, please read the forum rules for posting.  All participants must follow the rules.

    Firstly, even if someone was being paid to run this site, what would that prove?  Ignoring the facts and attacking the person presenting them is an ad-hominem.  You should debate the facts presented (see rule #2)

     

    You guys us this no 'ad-hominem' but the fact of the matter is, if in fact admin recieves or recieved compensation for his efforts on this site then credibility would become an issue.  Because most likely his source for which he got most of his so called -evidence-  would be the same source who compensates him.  So is this a an issue I do believe so. So untill he can prove credibility, everything on this site is circumstantial. You guys have burden of proof.

    #51746

    Simon
    Participant

    sorry but even if he is paid to lie the information he posts is all verifiable on its own. I disagree with a tonne said by the admin but when it comes to a lot of noninterpretive stuff it’s corroborated by wmscog publications the bible and any Encyclopaedia or history book..

    no matter how credible someone is facts are facts.

    β€œYou must accept the truth from whatever source it comes.” ― Maimonides

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.