"doing good and practicing love"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted in response to "First Amended Complaint – WMSCOG et al. vs Colon et al. – NJ BER-L5274-12" on 6/11/13. 

Todd Turner writes:

The day is coming when we will see the glory of a new heaven and earth. And God has opened a new age for the Church of God and entrusted this church with the mission of the worldwide evangelization. We all church members are sensible of our responsibility for the mission. And we are trying to perform the mission that the Christ has given us (Matt. 28:18), doing good and practicing love.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I feel sorry for this type of state of mind.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I feel sorry for this type of state of mind.

Disturbed
    Participant

It’s ok Sarah2013. I once thought the world was coming to an end any second too. Don’t worry…it’s just a matter of time before Todd Turner will learn the truth about the church the same way we did.

Disturbed
    Participant

It’s ok Sarah2013. I once thought the world was coming to an end any second too. Don’t worry…it’s just a matter of time before Todd Turner will learn the truth about the church the same way we did.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I hope so, Disturbed.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I hope so, Disturbed.

Nobodysfool
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was originally posted in response to "First Amended Complaint – WMSCOG et al. vs Colon et al. – NJ BER-L5274-12" on 6/11/13. 

Todd Turner writes:

The day is coming when we will see the glory of a new heaven and earth. And God has opened a new age for the Church of God and entrusted this church with the mission of the worldwide evangelization. We all church members are sensible of our responsibility for the mission. And we are trying to perform the mission that the Christ has given us (Matt. 28:18), doing good and practicing love.

The only mission that church sets you up to do is DECEIVE people & SPY on them.  Use them for FREE LABOR, aka "WHAT"S YOUR TALENT" and TAKE YOUR MONEY aka TITHE.  There is NO LOVE in the WMSCOG but there is alot of LIES, DRAMA, RULES, and NONSENSE.  There is ONLY ONE GOD!  The One who DIED on the CROSS for all of us ONCE AND FOR ALL, even while we were still SINNERS. and then RESSURRECTED and ASCENDED into HEAVEN.  I might not know the bible 100% but I do know that Zhang is NOT GOD a god or even a princess!  Tell us where in the scriptures it says GOD  has to LIVE with us in this FILTHY-WORLD!  Please DO NOT INSULT MY HEAVENLY FATHER 

That woman is like 70 years old  God will leave HER KINGDOM for 70 plus years.. AND leave FATHER all alone in BIG OLD HEAVEN.   THINK ABOUT IT don't be so NAIVE!  YOU ARE BEING FOOLED BY THE DEVIL!!!!!!

What does she do that is so "SPECTACULAR"   N-O-T-H-I-N-G  she is a sinner just like us A SINNER & A DECEIVER who will burn in HELL along with her CREW.  Has this WORLD gotten better since she was born?  NO it's getting WORST because TRUE GOD HASN"T COME YET!

Nobodysfool
    Participant

admin wrote:

Todd Turner writes:

The only mission that church sets you up to do is DECEIVE people & SPY on them.  Use them for FREE LABOR, aka "WHAT"S YOUR TALENT" and TAKE YOUR MONEY aka TITHE.  There is NO LOVE in the WMSCOG but there is alot of LIES, DRAMA, RULES, and NONSENSE.  There is ONLY ONE GOD!  The One who DIED on the CROSS for all of us ONCE AND FOR ALL, even while we were still SINNERS. and then RESSURRECTED and ASCENDED into HEAVEN.  I might not know the bible 100% but I do know that Zhang is NOT GOD a god or even a princess!  Tell us where in the scriptures it says GOD  has to LIVE with us in this FILTHY-WORLD!  Please DO NOT INSULT MY HEAVENLY FATHER 

That woman is like 70 years old  God will leave HER KINGDOM for 70 plus years.. AND leave FATHER all alone in BIG OLD HEAVEN.   THINK ABOUT IT don't be so NAIVE!  YOU ARE BEING FOOLED BY THE DEVIL!!!!!!

What does she do that is so "SPECTACULAR"   N-O-T-H-I-N-G  she is a sinner just like us A SINNER & A DECEIVER who will burn in HELL along with her CREW.  Has this WORLD gotten better since she was born?  NO it's getting WORST because TRUE GOD HASN"T COME YET!

emil
    Participant

@Nobodysfool
    – Some good points there. Unfortunately Todd Turner will never come here to see them. Consider posting this as a reply to Todd Turner in the comments section of this article.

emil
    Participant

@Nobodysfool
    – Some good points there. Unfortunately Todd Turner will never come here to see them. Consider posting this as a reply to Todd Turner in the comments section of this article.

KF
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

It's ok Sarah2013. I once thought the world was coming to an end any second too. Don't worry…it's just a matter of time before Todd Turner will learn the truth about the church the same way we did.

HI Disturbed & Sarah!!!

AMEN!!!  God will always win!

KF
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

It's ok Sarah2013. I once thought the world was coming to an end any second too. Don't worry…it's just a matter of time before Todd Turner will learn the truth about the church the same way we did.

HI Disturbed & Sarah!!!

AMEN!!!  God will always win!

Harry
    Participant

Nobodysfool wrote:

admin wrote:

Todd Turner writes:

With the power vested in me by the "All knowing one" I hereby nominate Nobodysfool for a "Stainey" in the catagory of, "Best Rant without a curse word" and also "Most Factual Description of the wmscog without a curse word" and trust me the second one is hard to do. Well done Nobodysfool, Bravo, See you at the "Staineys"

Harry
    Participant

Nobodysfool wrote:

admin wrote:

Todd Turner writes:

With the power vested in me by the "All knowing one" I hereby nominate Nobodysfool for a "Stainey" in the catagory of, "Best Rant without a curse word" and also "Most Factual Description of the wmscog without a curse word" and trust me the second one is hard to do. Well done Nobodysfool, Bravo, See you at the "Staineys"

Love
    Participant

Good Points mention above.

Love
    Participant

Good Points mention above.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.