"Focus on the Bible"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

On 10/05/12, the same pro-WMSCOG visitor used the following handles to leave these comments on the article Who Is Ahn Sahng-Hong? which have been moved here for further debate:

From "john"

i dont think it is true

i have read the bible tHAT IT SHOWS THAT the bible testifies about them

From "rock"

is this really true i dont think so because when i see the bible i feel that the bible testifies about them

From "mark"

i feel that i should focus on the bible more then reading the comments also. the i fell that they have almost fulfilled the prophecy

when i see his life

From "rosy"

admin.

i have ready the bible and it is hard to deny their teachings.

From "cecila"

i got to know about Ahnsahnghong from one of my friends. and i do not agree with your comments.

From "shilpa"

from your comments i can see that your knowledge of the bible is very poor therefore i think you should leave the WMSCOG alone and change your focus on with your life

Thanks for your contributions to the site pro-WMS member.  One suggestion, it might be better for discussion if you use fewer handles, don't repeat yourself, and wait for a response to your first comment before adding several others. 

jessa27
    Participant

yes. I think I need to live now on that church but I dn’t know what to do. They keep bothering me always and that ‘decon’ cme to our house and keep texting and call me.

Joshua
    Participant

Wow, I'm sorry but what was the point that was trying to be made here? There is no actual content just a bunch of "I don't think so" and "You just don't know" even some "Stop picking on us". There are so many facts about how the WMSCOG contradicts the Word of God that I don't see how you folks can't start realizing that your group is using you and misleading you. Take some time and look in the evidence section of this website. Start using your mind as God intended it to be used and not as the Devils plaything.

Emily
    Participant

The fact that the same person posted using different handles under the same article, suggests that this person was trying to make it look like more than one person felt the way he/she did about the article. Nice try. Members do something similar on yahoo answers. They post bogus set-up questions about the WMS just to have one of the members go in and answer them.

Here is an example of what I mean:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak8lF6vglh79vMN74DVFF4cjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20120330071004AAB5cqM

genny
    Participant

Yes, Emily.  And if you ever read the comments posted on sites like wmscog.org, they are all similar too.  Either it's only one or a few people writing many similar comments (to inflate the comment count?), or lots of people who all sound just the same (like robots?).  It's a big difference from the comments posted on sites like this one.

Emily
    Participant

genny, yes I have read the comments on that site and other blogs written by the wms.  You are right.  They all sound the same.  When I was a member, there was an "internet team" that was assigned to write blogs and post pro-wms comments. 

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside, what do you have to say about this

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Emily wrote:

genny, yes I have read the comments on that site and other blogs written by the wms.  You are right.  They all sound the same.  When I was a member, there was an "internet team" that was assigned to write blogs and post pro-wms comments. 

I don't know other religions that do that kind of thing. It's kinda funny. I can see it in my head.

Internet team discussion:

Person 1: Okay guys! What do we post in the internet today? Any suggested topics?

Person 2: How about we take pictures of ourselves cleaning the church and make a blog about it?

Person 1: That's a good idea! Anything else?

LOL. Really, it's funny. Whew. Thanks for the laugh Emily.

KF
    Participant

Moved-Comment wrote:

On 10/05/12, the same pro-WMSCOG visitor used the following handles to leave these comments on the article Who Is Ahn Sahng-Hong? which have been moved here for further debate:

From "john"

i dont think it is true

i have read the bible tHAT IT SHOWS THAT the bible testifies about them

From "rock"

is this really true i dont think so because when i see the bible i feel that the bible testifies about them

From "mark"

i feel that i should focus on the bible more then reading the comments also. the i fell that they have almost fulfilled the prophecy

when i see his life

From "rosy"

admin.

i have ready the bible and it is hard to deny their teachings.

From "cecila"

i got to know about Ahnsahnghong from one of my friends. and i do not agree with your comments.

From "shilpa"

from your comments i can see that your knowledge of the bible is very poor therefore i think you should leave the WMSCOG alone and change your focus on with your life

Thanks for your contributions to the site pro-WMS member.  One suggestion, it might be better for discussion if you use fewer handles, don't repeat yourself, and wait for a response to your first comment before adding several others. 

it is quite clear, that the reason for yesterday's show from FTOS had to do with this, among other things.  Admin should have published the IP as well.

KF
    Participant

perhaps this post should be linked with the the thread

" wow this is unbelievable! really Disapointing"

because it looks as though the above thread wants to continue making a storm in a cup of water, but remember there is always 2 sides to the story, so why don't you give it the benefit of the doubt!

genny
    Participant

KF wrote:

perhaps this post should be linked with the the thread

" wow this is unbelievable! really Disapointing"

because it looks as though the above thread wants to continue making a storm in a cup of water, but remember there is always 2 sides to the story, so why don't you give it the benefit of the doubt!

Not sure if you noticed, but this thread began about 4 months ago.  Funny the same kind of thing happened again.

I do think it's curious that when it happened here 4 months ago nobody lost their temper and composure over it, like what happened yesterday in the other thread you mentioned, KF.

Jubilee
    Participant

It's the hackers……

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.